Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Re: Saddest ending to a videogame

Oct 23, 2012

SuperPiposaru wrote:
Spoiler

It's hard to understand without reading people's theories and playing the game.

LMFAO, im sorry but that made me laugh, lolSmiley LOL

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 11 of 24 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I also forgot the whole middle - end part of To the Moon.... That wasnt a game that was art.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 12 of 24 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Actually I should probably put the whole story of Dreamfall down.

Zoey Castillo is a down-on her luck college student with no job and a handful of friends, who's ex boyfriend has some connections with the news. After learning that her ex is somewhat of a terrorist working for the right of all people (and he is), Zoey sets off around the globe to find him, lead only by the voice of a psychotic little girl named 'Faith' that jumps up on screen and scares the absolute **bleep** out of the player, asking her to "Find her, save her, save April Ryan", whom she has no idea who it is. After learning that she is part of the world of Science, and that there is a parallel dimension world of  Magic known as "Arcadia". After traveling to Arcadia via a strange device she is then forced through a series of unfortunate events, all the while leading to an enormous cliffhanger where April Ryan dies, Faith turns out to be the actual spirit of Zoey's little sister who died thanks to vicious experimentation (and her spirit goes to rest), and Zoey herself manipulated and forced into a coma that we still don't have all the answers to thanks to an enormous cliffhanger ending with someone saying that the fate of both worlds is about to be seen.

There's a lot more to it obviously. Also I suck at spoiler tags.

Message 13 of 24 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Spoiler
Gears of War 3's ending wasn't sad, but more of a bittersweet end. After all the fighting, all the death, and the world in utter ruin, humanity finally has a chance to start living. The invasion has been stopped, but at what cost?

Message 14 of 24 (142 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Xenosaga's 3 ending

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 15 of 24 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Final Fantasy X's ending was pretty poweful too

Message 16 of 24 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Yeah I dont know how to place Spoilers so im just going to have to say it.............

Jak 3 towards the end. Jak and his dad team up torwards the end to end a powerful threat to the universe. As they drive to the endpoint, the car tips over from some Mortar. Jak survives but his finds his dad is being crushed by the turned over car. He fadely talks and tells Jak that he is the Heir of Mar and that he is important and that he is the only person capable of saving the world, his people and friends. As he dies his Dad said one line to him that Jak thought about and realized that that was his father. He never knew that was his father until he died.

Jak was taken from his father as a kid to be experiemented for his unique powers. But as kid Jak gets away, his father was banished to the wasteland so they never reunited until the 3rd game.

It is way to hard to explain this without you guys playing the series. Jak is a heavy based plot twisting experience. Theres to much things you need to know to get exactly what I was saying. 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 24 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Infamous has the saddest endings almost cried actually
Message 18 of 24 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Crisis Core
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 19 of 24 (100 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I agree with inFamous 2 and Yume Nikki.  The former really shook me up, but the latter was unsettling the whole time, really.

And this doesn't really count anymore, but back when I was 6 it was most certainly this:

Message 20 of 24 (94 Views)
0 Likes