Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Sackboys moves

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

I like a lot of it but you didn't talk about circle moves! You have potentially 4 more moves! Also, the first two supers should not be that similar, I'd chnge the level 2 one to a lbp karting move where you drive it like fat princess's chicken. Besides that awesome

Message 11 of 19 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Sackboy has plenty of gadgets, giving him a moveset wouldn't be a problem at all

Message 12 of 19 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 1, 2012
wobbleSPLAT, Thanks, I was going to include circle moves but I made this before I found out each of the buttons functions, and back then, I was informed that level 2 was a flashier version of level 1s or something so I based it off of that, thanks for the feedback. PS. I actually came up with circle moves but haven't had the chance to post em.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 13 of 19 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I think one of his supers would be a ball of smoke that sackboy controls with his pop-it. Then, he can move it over other fighters which will cause a K.O.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 14 of 19 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I don't know why the hell people are suggesting he copy other people's moves. That's an awful idea. 

Sackthing has plenty of things that could go into his moveset.. 

The gloves he uses to pick up cake he throws at enemies with.. 

t

the paint ball gun.. 

rfs

grappling hook

greg

then he has a squirt gun and vechiles. 

Message 15 of 19 (125 Views)
Wastelander
853 posts

Aug 2, 2012
When Superbot can't get Spyro in the game they can just make Sackboy where a Classic Spyro outfit (Such as Disney Universe). Jk.

I think either his Tier 1 super should be him holding his breath until his head explodes, knocking out all players around him (He respawns also, though it doesn't count as a death for him).
Message 16 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 2, 2012
He can copy.moves, use a jetpack, a creatinator, paintinator, grappling hook, possibly grabinators, and maybe even the kart for his level 2 like someone said. He has huge potential and superbot has plenty of options with his moveset
Message 17 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 2, 2012
DisturbedSavio, how is copying a terrible move? it fits his character, and in my moveset for him, I includes MANY of his gadgets, and his copy is only 1 move.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 18 of 19 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

DisturbedSavio wrote:

I don't know why the hell people are suggesting he copy other people's moves. That's an awful idea. 

Sackthing has plenty of things that could go into his moveset.. 

The gloves he uses to pick up cake he throws at enemies with.. 

t

the paint ball gun.. 

rfs

grappling hook

greg

then he has a squirt gun and vechiles. 

Copying other people's moves would be sweet. His costumes are a major factor in LittleBigPlanet with all of the series Sackboy has cosplayed and who wouldn't want to see Sackboy with mini versions of Kratos' weapons? Kudos for the gadgets you listed for Sackboy though.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 19 of 19 (106 Views)
0 Likes