Wastelander
809 posts

Re: Sackboy's nerf to strong

Dec 9, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Nope, it was needed. It'll teach the Sackboy spammers to grow a pair and fight rather than sit in a corner and shoot cakes the whole match.

I never spammed and very rarely ever bothered with jelly. The problem is that it's impossible to reach level 1-2-3 as quickly as other characters now. 

Message 11 of 34 (286 Views)
Wastelander
615 posts

Dec 9, 2012
So many clueless idiots trying to talk about things they know nothing about.

This nerf was too harsh and he does need to be buffed up slightly.
Message 12 of 34 (277 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Hands down sackboy has one of, if not the best level 3 in the game. This should mean if the game is BALANCED that it would be the most difficult super to get to in the game. for the sake of BALANCE they had to up all the supers to be BALANCED with every single other character in the game. This is a good patch, and you can still get your level 3s, but its supposed to be difficult to get it, hence causing skill to finally become a sackboy aspect

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 13 of 34 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Dec 9, 2012
It's not DIFFICULT to get it, it's hands down impossible against GOOD players.

Not some random scrubs.

Good players will grab you a lot making the already slow ap gain impossible and they won't fall for many tricks you can set up on bad players.
Message 14 of 34 (263 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Dec 9, 2012

cocoa i know how to use him and if you read my post, i dont spam. i cant vouch for other people but its pretty hard nerf. dont get me wrong ill still destroy with sackboy,

Message 15 of 34 (262 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Dec 9, 2012

the level 3 was only good because sack boy could reach it fast than any other character. its the same as big daddy or kratos's lvl 3.  as for the "pair" i stil got mine, when your ranking is a lil higher let me know

Message 16 of 34 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

Mogilicudi wrote:

Hands down sackboy has one of, if not the best level 3 in the game. This should mean if the game is BALANCED that it would be the most difficult super to get to in the game. for the sake of BALANCE they had to up all the supers to be BALANCED with every single other character in the game. This is a good patch, and you can still get your level 3s, but its supposed to be difficult to get it, hence causing skill to finally become a sackboy aspect

No. 

Sackboys level 3 is no different than big daddy's- easy 6 kills- Radec's level 3 is also and easy 6 kills- Jax's level 3 is also and easy 6 kills- Sly's level 3 is also and easy 6 kills- Sweet Tooth's level 3 is also and easy 6 kills-  Female Kratos' level 3 is also an easy 6 kills (11 if in dojo)- Nathan Drakes level 3 is an easy 5-6 kills- Cole's level 3 cost less, but it's an easy 5 kills-

The only difference between all their supers and sackboy's/big daddy's was/is that you don't feel helpless- trapped- etc. but you're still going to die twice-

Now you can't even reach level 3 with Sackboy.

**Fat Princess has the worst level 3 of all characters. 1-2 kills if you're lucky- 3-4 MAX (if you're very lucky)

Message 17 of 34 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 9, 2012

You guys gotta understand games like these are going to have characters with a learning curve, not everyone is supposed to have the same level of accessability because that takes the reward aspect, Sackboy from the beginninf was supposed to be one of those characters, and you could tell by the interviews, if you still want to main Sackboy it's possible, you just have to have the determination, but if you want an easier character to learn then just stick with Kratos or something, just because a character has a learning curve doesn't mean they're useless, every fighting game has those kinds of characters.

Message 18 of 34 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 9, 2012
I'm pretty sure the worst level 3 goes to Dan. GUarentee you guys would be crying nerf bubbles lvl 3 because its too good. Problem is its a pain in the arse to get to because it's so **bleep** expensive. And they are rival characters, you're nuts if you think sackboy should be cool with a level 3 super that good 2 minutes into a game.
Message 19 of 34 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
615 posts

Dec 9, 2012
He's not supposed to be guaranteed his super but it at least has to be possible against good players.

Fat Princess has a worse super than sir dan since hers can get 0 kills even. It's worse than a screen clear and is also expensive.
Message 20 of 34 (214 Views)