Dec 14 2012
By: Tekn0tize Gaming Beast 2105 posts

Sackboy is still really good

[ Edited ]
5 replies 182 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

Stop whining about Sackboy. He still has so many bleeping options are you freaking kidding me?

His electric pad, fan, cake and jam all still work. Sure the cake and jelly give less AP but everytime I face Sackboy they still easily get to their level 2 like every other character.

Infact Sackboy 1v1 is still a pain to deal with characters like Spike for instance. All you Sackboy whiners try playing with really low-tier characters like Sir Dan or Spike before you start crying about Sackboy.

Yes YOU CANNOT SPAM AND WIN EASILY ANYMORE, guess what neither can most of the other characters so why should Sackboy be any different.

His AP gain was reduced which personally I think wasn't the best way to address the nerf, but it still doesn't prevent decent sackboy players from hitting level 2s and 3s. Personally I think it would have been better if they adjusted his level 3 and also made his cake not stay in the map forever. Sackboy has the most objects that stay on the map for the longest time still.

QUIT WHINING and earn your level 2's and 3's just like every other character.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 1 of 6 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Re: Sackboy is still really good

Dec 14, 2012

Five words: Fully charged jet pack headbutt.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 14, 2012
That is THE most easiest move to dodge from him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Dec 14, 2012
I agree, I haven't seen that many Sackboys lately but when I do see one they are actually decent and put up a good fight or they beat me.
Message 4 of 6 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Dec 14, 2012
It's still possible to reach his level 3. And it's still the best level 3 in the game.
Message 5 of 6 (121 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

Edited: Fixed links

1v1, quick matches, etc. Sackboy is still good and fun to use. You didn't mention in your post that his combo's are now broken though and character specific, which means you probably don't play as him. His reduced AP from ranged options combined with his now broken combo's make him useless in mid to high level match making:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Ok-so-it-seems-like-I-was-wrong-...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sackboys-Combo-s-Are-Broken-post...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Sackboy-is-useless-now-Superbot-...

First two threads are people sharing their experiance on how his combo's are broken since the patch. Last one I included because it's essentially a 7 page version of this topic you have made here, so hopefully we can spare ourselve the grief of seeing these mulitple Sackboy topics being created daily :/

Message 6 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes