Survivor
2457 posts

Re: Sackboy complaint..

Nov 23, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:

My only sackboy complaint is the victory music you unlock for him. I love using sackboy, I absolutely love littlebigplanet, but what happened to those amazing littlebigplanet songs, that really made the soundtrack so great?  

Then play LBP or LBP2 instead of this game.

You'll noticed that Sackboy wasn't made for this game yet they got him a funny moveset to work to battle.

GnomeWizard wrote:

I know it's kind of dumb to mad over the songs.. but come on.. and being that guy who gets sackboy's level 3 all the time, the music when you get his level 3 has gotten kind of old at this point.

And a final note. Why is one of sackboy's level 1 makes him turn into a parappa the rapper sackboy? that is like the only costume you can't get for sackboy! they have hundreds of DLC that would've worked lol. 

It's not dumb when it comes to the music on stages, that's a big part of the game as well & they did a fantastic job.

It does sound kind of dumb for a "SMALL" thing like a Victory Music for Sackboy which lasts quick than a Music Track.

They probably didn't think of anything like that because the LBP Stage & Sackboy Level 3 Super Music sounds cool.

Why not? It's just a PaRappa costume. You can't get that costume in the actual LBP games because SuperBot worked on this game and picked that costume along with Nathan & Cole. The LBP Developer probably never thought of a PaRappa costume, maybe you should ask them.

then don't play this game?  other characters have their respected music to go with them..  Sackboy should just be treated like them, My point about the parappa costume: all of krato's supers come straight from things in his game, same with radec, and sly, raiden, pretty much all of them, but nowhere in LBP there is sackboy as parappa, he has sly costumes, and ratchet ones, how hard it would have been to use those? probably pretty easy but superbot doesn't play any of these games they're suppose to be representing i guess.   .and no character was MADE for this game.  

Message 11 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 23, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
sackboy is in the game, Stephen fry voices in this game..... A dream for a true lbp fan

Sorry can't help it. Don't mean to be harsh but sackboy is my all time fav character of my whole gaming life am really appriciate he is in the game

As a personal point of view (please don't take offense) but I think its childish people faulting him

Again sorry but let this thread die please

pretty much every thread now is talking about some sort of fault with something.  so i guess these whole  forums are childish.  I'm not faulting his playstyle (which is awesome) or his story, or any of that.  I think they did good, but they could've done better.  and stephen fry's voice is pretty awesome.  

Message 12 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 23, 2012
well tbf I appriciate a mature reply but no one will make sackboy 'perfect' if its not done by MM
Message 13 of 15 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 23, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
well tbf I appriciate a mature reply but no one will make sackboy 'perfect' if its not done by MM

Ya that's true.  Probably why I hated littlebigplanet on the psp so much.  

Message 14 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Yes two true, we need to play LBP and also has anyone noticed sackboys real size is the size of a bishop chess piece so am glad to change him to be put in a fighter
Message 15 of 15 (45 Views)
0 Likes