Nov 23 2012
By: GnomeWizard Survivor 2456 posts

Sackboy complaint..

14 replies 285 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

My only sackboy complaint is the victory music you unlock for him.  I love using sackboy, I absolutely love littlebigplanet, but what happened to those amazing littlebigplanet songs, that really made the soundtrack so great?  

or this other one? 

honestly the get it together song would've been amazing!!

I realize maybe they didn't own the rights to the song for this particular song, but i seriously doubt they tried or even thought about making a deal to use the song!  I know it's kind of dumb to mad over the songs.. but come on.. and being that guy who gets sackboy's level 3 all the time, the music when you get his level 3 has gotten kind of old at this point.   they have Drake's music from uncharted 2 and it sounds amazing when you when with him or play his level.  And a final note. Why is one of sackboy's level 1 makes him turn into a parappa the rapper sackboy? that is like the only costume you can't get for sackboy! they have hundreds of DLC that would've worked lol. 

Message 1 of 15 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Sackboy complaint..

Nov 23, 2012
No sackboy complaints let this thread die please
Message 2 of 15 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Nov 23, 2012

so no complaints unless they're about raiden,  Kratos, or not having (insert character here)?  that seems fair.  I'm just saying this is a valid point.  I think most big fans of LBP would agree that the music isn't very littlebigplanet-y..  

Message 3 of 15 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I can see your point.I am gratefull for atleast 2 options for victory music, or hell a choice at ALL, but.. it does seem weird to not include a big name song as atleast a feature in the game. I was okay with Kratos' and Big Daddies, but im not a Sackboy fan or person so i couldnt really say an opinon on HIS music.

Message 4 of 15 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Probably weren't allowed by the original artist.
Message 5 of 15 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Nov 23, 2012

If the original artist let them re-use their songs for the sequels, how hard would it be to come up with a deal to let them put the songs in this game?  it's just a song. 

Message 6 of 15 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Nov 23, 2012

because superbot does not think

Message 7 of 15 (243 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 23, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:

My only sackboy complaint is the victory music you unlock for him. I love using sackboy, I absolutely love littlebigplanet, but what happened to those amazing littlebigplanet songs, that really made the soundtrack so great?  

Then play LBP or LBP2 instead of this game.

You'll noticed that Sackboy wasn't made for this game yet they got him a funny moveset to work to battle.

GnomeWizard wrote:

I know it's kind of dumb to mad over the songs.. but come on.. and being that guy who gets sackboy's level 3 all the time, the music when you get his level 3 has gotten kind of old at this point.

And a final note. Why is one of sackboy's level 1 makes him turn into a parappa the rapper sackboy? that is like the only costume you can't get for sackboy! they have hundreds of DLC that would've worked lol. 

It's not dumb when it comes to the music on stages, that's a big part of the game as well & they did a fantastic job.

It does sound kind of dumb for a "SMALL" thing like a Victory Music for Sackboy which lasts quick than a Music Track.

They probably didn't think of anything like that because the LBP Stage & Sackboy Level 3 Super Music sounds cool.

Why not? It's just a PaRappa costume. You can't get that costume in the actual LBP games because SuperBot worked on this game and picked that costume along with Nathan & Cole. The LBP Developer probably never thought of a PaRappa costume, maybe you should ask them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 8 of 15 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Nov 23, 2012

frenchie666 wrote:

because superbot does not think

they really don't.  I like how during an interview superbot said there's gonna be unlocks "ferdays". the only things you really unlock are backgrounds and icons, which are just meh.  you get the costumes and minions really easily.  i mean level 10 for the only costume you can unlock?  that's like what? 1 or 2 online matches? playing the first 2 levels of arcade mode?  games like mortal kombat it was at least a little bit challenging to unlock all the outfits for people.  (like beat the 300 challenge tower to get Mileena's costume) 

Message 9 of 15 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 23, 2012
sackboy is in the game, Stephen fry voices in this game..... A dream for a true lbp fan

Sorry can't help it. Don't mean to be harsh but sackboy is my all time fav character of my whole gaming life am really appriciate he is in the game

As a personal point of view (please don't take offense) but I think its childish people faulting him

Again sorry but let this thread die please
Message 10 of 15 (230 Views)
0 Likes