Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Sackboy and Raiden on the Main Page! (and the leaks keep coming)

Aug 9, 2012

Looking at the "Leaked" photo again of Raiden and Cole it seems a little unproportional to me.

Both characters seem to not have proper eye contact. Raiden seems to be looking away from Cole.

Also Raiden's left hand looks like he has a little knub as if his arm has gotten cut off at the elbow where Cole is grabbing it. 

Looks weird

Photobucket
Message 211 of 214 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Aug 9, 2012
If this is all true, have to say I feel let down. I know SB can't satisfy everyone but it looks like from these rumours it has been about getting characters that the devs want. As I said though, these are only rumours.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 212 of 214 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 9, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Looking at the "Leaked" photo again of Raiden and Cole it seems a little unproportional to me.

Both characters seem to not have proper eye contact. Raiden seems to be looking away from Cole.

Also Raiden's left hand looks like he has a little knub as if his arm has gotten cut off at the elbow where Cole is grabbing it. 

Looks weird

Don't overthink it, pal Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 213 of 214 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Aug 9, 2012
actually the pic or Raiden and Cole looks more like their holding hands, gazing into eachothers eyes like they are long lost lovers
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 214 of 214 (160 Views)