Highlighted
Nov 24 2012
By: SonicFox5000 Monster Hunter 38 posts

Sackboy Tech that I Know

1 replies 98 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Ok guys so i used to study dante a lot, but then i decided to pick up sackboy because of how random and fun he is!

So I learned a lot of stuff with him after playing with him for 4 days straight for approx, 75 hours of time put into him <3.

So basic combo strings i abuse with him is:

Midscreen: Forward triangle, Down O, Square Square, Up Square, (air)Forward Triangle, (air)O. This builds a whole bar

Midscreen: Up Grab, Up Square, (air)Forward Triangle, (air) O.

Corner. Forward Triangle, Down O, Square Square, Up Square, (air)Forward Square

Thats all i really abuse when im close enough.

I also figured out that he has some different ways to set up his Level 1.

Midscreen: (air)Forward Triangle, Down O, Level1 

Midscreen: Down O, Level1

Corner/Ledge: Forward Triangle, Level1

Corner/Ledge: IF you feel like being secure andwant the 5 ap build, FOrward triangle, Down O, Level1

I also figured out that sackboy has some invisiblity frames on startup for his level 1. Thus, he can interrupt everyones ground Square combo with his level one if timed correctly. (Excluding Sly and Heihachi. Bigdaddy is untested.)

For Example:

Dante vs Sackboy: Dante does Square Square Square, Sackboy sees that he blocks the third hit, Does level 1. Kills Dante.

Sir Daniel vs Sackboy: 2 different versions. Sir daniel does ONe square and sackboy sees that he is getting ready to click another square, Does  level 1 as soon as the square hits him. Kills Sir Daniel. V2: Sir daniel does Square Square Square, Sackboy blocks the first two squares and sees the smash coming, Level1's, kills Sir Daniel.

Raiden vs Sackboy: Raiden does square square square, Sackboy blocks the first two Squares, instantly commits to Level 1. Kills Raiden.

Kratos vs Sackboy: Kratos does square square square, Sackboy blocks the first square, instantly commits to Level1. Kills Kratos.

Everyone elses will work if yougot the timing down since i tested everyone except Big daddy. I only show you guys this because I am preparing for NEC next week which is going to be a huge major! Good luck everyone and i hope this helps Smiley Happy

No Sig Required~
Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Sackboy Tech that I Know

Nov 25, 2012
Bump, Sackboy players should really see this ;-;
No Sig Required~
Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)
0 Likes