Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Re: Sackboy SHOULD NOT be nerfed

Nov 29, 2012
Although to dodge them, i think it's possible, have to test it...you CAN attack them though
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 100 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Nov 29, 2012
This is the most ignorant thing ever.

No, we shouldn't just nerf OP mechanics, or stop people from abusing exploits...no we should just let people high on the leaderboards spam farm noobs oh and when they get to a good player? You don't think they're not going to combine spam with useful tactics to get that over powered level 3?

People who use the defense "just block or dodge" are complete idiots. There's absolutely NO WAY (especially against sackboy) that you can just block or even dodge his spam and be 100% ok. He gains AP too fast from it and then activates his OP level 3 like instantly.

Just because you like spamming with sackboy doesn't mean he shouldn't be nerfed.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 100 (172 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Nov 29, 2012

The only real issue I have with Sackboy is when players spam the cake. Not asking for a nerf, just some decency from players :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 100 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
as for the cake and ball, you can most certainly avoid it!

you must either be blind or use sackboy as your main. Yes you can but it way easier for him to hit someone with it than for everyone to dodge it.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 100 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5325 posts

Nov 29, 2012
LOL dude, yes I play Sackboy, no I don't spam...I actually discovered cool tactics that only HE can do...I don't think a spammer would be able to discover them if they only use 1 attack. You CAN destroy his spammable attacks as well, so you can do that...and why don't you go for him first as soon as you see you are fighting one? y'know, instead of letting him settle down and spam
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 100 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
LOL dude, yes I play Sackboy, no I don't spam..I actually discovered cool tactics that only HE can do...I don't think a spammer would be able to discover them if they only use 1 attack. You CAN destroy his spammable attacks as well, so you can do that...and why don't you go for him first as soon as you see you are fighting one? y'know, instead of letting him settle down and spam

I do go for him, you defend him because you are only good at sitting in a corner and getting your level 3, and probably lose with every other character besides Karats.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 100 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Nov 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
LOL dude, yes I play Sackboy, no I don't spam...I actually discovered cool tactics that only HE can do...I don't think a spammer would be able to discover them if they only use 1 attack. You CAN destroy his spammable attacks as well, so you can do that...and why don't you go for him first as soon as you see you are fighting one? y'know, instead of letting him settle down and spam

There you go.  My point proven. 

Of course you play as sackboy so you don't want his OP spam attacks nerfed.  I've played plenty of sackboys and sackgirls and yes it is a problem.  

But at least you admit your personal bias.  

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 100 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Fighting with him is easy enough to do, it's the other two players that seem to want to stop you that's the problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 100 (149 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Heres the fact most people spam and dont use him correctly and even more people dont kno how to fight him scrubs

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 100 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 29, 2012

i love this! See people hate the "bad" sackboy players that will just spam.  And while that's certainly part of his strategy, you gotta get in the fight and slap dem **bleep** up and grapple! (pretty good combo actually) plus his bounce pad gives more ap than cake!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 100 (148 Views)
0 Likes