Monster Hunter
27 posts

Re: Sackboy Nerf suggestions from a Sackboy Main

Nov 30, 2012
Come to think of it, you're right; making the bubbles vanish would help Sackboy more than hurt him, since other people would no longer be able to grab them...
Message 11 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 30, 2012

My only issue with Sackboy is his level 3. Now I understand why Seth Killian during a WNF had mentioned he suggested to Omar that it gets nerfed.

I agree with what someone said, bubbles shouldn't have notifications, it should be like Raiden's level 3.

Message 12 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 30, 2012

cobbys2012ps wrote:
Make his level 3 more expensive. Last night I was in a 2v2. I was attacking a sackboy and I was Toro. Literally, I would not let the sackboy even attack me cause I was just beating the hell out of him. I got 2 level 2's. But somehow... Sackboy got his level 3. We lost since my team mate did not fire of any supers.
But, my point. Sackboy should have to try harder for his level 3.

Exactly, Turtles shouldn't have a relatively easy time building AP. He has all these traps, so he shouldn't be allowed to build AP so quickly.

Message 13 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I seriously never had a problem with him now I do I hope he gets nerf as for tournaments I think he should be ban of 1v1 tourney until he gets nerf or something
Message 14 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Sackboys lvl 3 needs to cost more, and after you being killed you should NOT respawn in a bubble. Raidens lvl 3 doesnt force players to spawn under boxes. His cupcakes should also not linger around, and they should give less AP per hit. His shock pad should also have a startup time before it stuns and should be destroyed by more attacks.
Message 15 of 17 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 30, 2012
After some amount of time the bubbles do vanish and whatever is left drops down on the stage.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 16 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2547 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Dyne_ wrote:
Sackboys lvl 3 needs to cost more, and after you being killed you should NOT respawn in a bubble. Raidens lvl 3 doesnt force players to spawn under boxes. His cupcakes should also not linger around, and they should give less AP per hit. His shock pad should also have a startup time before it stuns and should be destroyed by more attacks.

If they don't respawn in bubbles again how would he kill them? His square attacks are super short and unlike Raiden he has ranged attacks. As for the Cakinator not sticking around it's authentic to the game. Although in the game it disappeared after about 30 seconds or so.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 17 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Likes