Sackboy
558 posts

Re: Sackboy Is it an issue?

Nov 27, 2012

IMO they should make the bubbles at least a little more faster so ppl at least has an escape chance, its stupid to spawn as a bubble again right in Sackboy's face! For those saying that Drake and Big Daddy also needs nerf because their lvl 3 are similars i dont think thats the case, in Drakes case u are turn into a zombie yet u can still attack drake, run and jump so u have an escape plan same goes with BD u can always try and swim away. In Sackboys case its just retarded every time i go into a 2v2 is either Raiden and Sackboy or Kratos and Sackboy -_- i wonder why....

Message 41 of 46 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 27, 2012

It's not a big deal as Heihachi. I can dodge through his projectiles, smash his gadgets with Jinchinsai (which also flattens Sackboy in the process. Then wave dash through his next attack and punish.

Message 42 of 46 (105 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 27, 2012

everyone needs to stop oaning about sackboy, he dosnt need to be nerfed at all. avoiding his level 3 super is so easy. sackboy is great fun to play with with some fun moves. just you cant defend against a character dosnt mean their OP and need a buff. i much prefer chucking a a cake across the map or using the bouncing pad instead of a boring kciks and punches.

Message 43 of 46 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Nov 27, 2012

The only issue I really see is that his teleportation door allows him to clear one side of the screen and then the next once you respawn. I've picked up 1-3 extra kills per level 3 by using that door, bringing the total in an FFA from 7-9 total. That is an incredibly large number when a good level 3 comes in with 1 minute of match time remaining.

Message 44 of 46 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 27, 2012

to the guy on page 4 that asked what grab does.

grab makes your opponent lose meter and you can pick it up on the ground to gain.
so you can steal meter by grabbing

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPAM, THERE IS ONLY REPETITIVE ATTACKS THAT YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED TO COUNTER
Message 45 of 46 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 27, 2012

^THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPAM, THERE IS ONLY REPETITIVE ATTACKS THAT YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED TO COUNTER*

awesome, lol

Message 46 of 46 (50 Views)
0 Likes