PlayStation MVP
2407 posts

Re: Sackboy Is it an issue?

Nov 27, 2012

Apeman24 wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:
when you're drake you completely AUTO AIM your desert eagle at them to kill them. you just press triangle and bam shoot the zombies, as long as you're not completely on the other side of the stage..

I use him all the time I get the lvl 3 all the time it is not THAT easy

umm its completely that easy. what are you talking about?  i feel like you'd be that guy who completely kicks **bleep** his way up to his level 3 and then completely fails with it then. 

Message 31 of 46 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Honestly if I saw more Drakes I'd probably complain about that because a super that removes your ability to play is downright mental design wise

Message 32 of 46 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 27, 2012
quoting doesn't work for me but
@halfhoff that's only because you've been playing against horrible people. When they leave you alone it is easy to hit level three twice and the rate at which you gain ap remains the same for every character when going from 1-2-3. The only thing that changes is the amount of AP points you need.
Message 33 of 46 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012
why does people calling the spaniards zombies bug me?
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 34 of 46 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2407 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I just assumed they were zombies because I only played uncharted 2 and 3 and although I liked both of those games, I've never felt the need to get the first one. I wished his level 3 would be the all and mighty Spider kickback from uncharted 3 drake would turn into a swarm of spiders..it'd bring back some of those multiplayer memories, and his level 1 should be the quickboom kickback
Message 35 of 46 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Well its good see enough gripes about other level 3's that are supposebly OP

I honestly dont think Sackboy should be banned or nerfed.

If tournament settings become Items OFF like it should be. Then the bubbles only drop orbs and not items. The only thing I would want taken out is the orbs or those bubbles if they could..

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SPAM, THERE IS ONLY REPETITIVE ATTACKS THAT YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED TO COUNTER
Message 36 of 46 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I think the speed in which the bubbles move should increase a lot to give you a chance to get to the top faster. As for Drakes you have some mobility which helps and from what I have seen using him and playing against him for me he misses 1 out of every 3 shots. Big Daddy's they always wind up scatters when they resplendent and he is not fast enough to get them all. I have never seen him get 6 kills on it.
Message 37 of 46 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Gonna  start playing sackboy because of this thread :smileyvery-happy:

Message 38 of 46 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone in this forum know what a grab does?

Also yeah maybe sackboy can get a lvl 1 if he gets ALL bubbles. Not that Sack lvl 1 is insanely good...
Message 39 of 46 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 27, 2012
People are starting to take notice of Sackboy. Today almost any game I played included one Sackboy, and many others included 2. The issue is that people don't go after Sackboy, but the worst part is, no matter if the team spends most of the time fighting everyone else he's got a guaranteed level 3. Sackboy just builds well no matter what and its kind of weird because then the excuse becomes, "well don't fight everyone else, just Sackboy." The game shouldn't be about ganging up on someone, and Sackboy dominates really hard in 1v1 scenarios, so getting an entire FFA to target him is a waste of 3 minutes. Its a lame tactic for the entire party and no one is going to have fun.

Every time I target a Sackboy, most of the time I have the rest of the team attack me when I strike Sackboy's electric pad because the thing's hit box decides when it wants to be short or long ranged. He's just a wimpy character that can hang around the sidelines and win always.

You can't sweep a character's obvious overpower using some excuse of, "just do better." That's not how you're going to even out the odds for a character that gains too much AP by not even engaging.
Message 40 of 46 (89 Views)
0 Likes