Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Sackboy = EASY MODE

Nov 29, 2012

I play as Sackboy all the time, and there are ways to get around him. His cakes aren't as annoying as Radecs sniper spam, his cakes have limited reach even with the fan.

Sackboy is NOT OP just because he can gain AP away from the fight itself.

Raiden is the only OP character.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Actually it takes quite a lot of skill to use him, especially against people who know what they're doing. Cakes are spammed by people who want an easy way out into the leaderboards, and with time they will have their faces smacked right back down by people who know what they're doing.

Enough said dude. My and everyone's point has been proven by that entire last sentence of yours. I'll quote myself again:

"But the problem is that it takes SKILL to beat him, and practically NO SKILL to win with him. That right there defines OP."

When noobs can spam 2 or 3 attacks and get high into the leaderboards....and only skilled players can "smack them down".....there's a problem.

Edit: This also proves my thread correct in that Sackboy = EASY MODE. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

O-EXTRA wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Actually it takes quite a lot of skill to use him, especially against people who know what they're doing. Cakes are spammed by people who want an easy way out into the leaderboards, and with time they will have their faces smacked right back down by people who know what they're doing.

Enough said dude. My and everyone's point has been proven by that entire last sentence of yours. I'll quote myself again:

"But the problem is that it takes SKILL to beat him, and practically NO SKILL to win with him. That right there defines OP."

When noobs can spam 2 or 3 attacks and get high into the leaderboards....and only skilled players can "smack them down".....there's a problem.

Edit: This also proves my thread correct in that Sackboy = EASY MODE. lol

Yeah.

He's easy mode.

SO WHAT.

Learn to play your character so the 'easy mode' stops being the easy mode.

Raiden is easy mode if anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Drake is truly a scary guy to face (skilled one, that barrel gives me nightmares!!!)
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

This is more an example of good team work and Zoning than just spamming distracted players.

Drake is backing up Sackboy by covering him upclose and Sackboy is covering Drake with projectiles. Raiden and Radec are clearly trying to do the same thing by having Radec at the back and Raiden up close but ultimatelty their team synergy was not as good.

Also lol at SRK.com having a week one tournament. We all see how the suppossed top tiers at week one tournaments always end up after a few months, just check SF4 and MVC :L

Good matches though.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Renegade_TX2000 wrote:
Drake still rapes sackboy.

You obviously haven't seen this.

Please use plain text.