17370 posts

Message 2 of 16 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Sackboy = EASY MODE

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Sackboy has a lot of weaknesses that nobody ever uses to their advantage, he's not an 'easy mode' character, he's just not your typical get-close-to-the-action character, so people don't know how to deal with him.

Message 3 of 16 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Some of you guys are just bad players. 

Sackboy RARELY reaches level 3 when I'm playing against him.

Don't ignore him.  

Message 4 of 16 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Lol man you defenders crack me up. Even the Commentators in this tourny (which I mind you knew practically NOTHING about the game) could clearly see that Sackboy is an OP character. Hell one of them even said the dude who used Sackboy pretty much sucks at all the other fighting games but managed to dominate here. It inspired them to give Sackboy a try XD

So how can ya'll defend him? Sure he can be beaten. But the problem is that it takes SKILL to beat him, and practically NO SKILL to win with him. That right there defines OP.

Message 5 of 16 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Dodge cake, jump/ hit over elec pad. Rinse repeat. If you have a counter character use the counter. If you use a shooter... Shoot him lmao. I like sack alot, but complaining about how you cant beat him is your own fault. Kratos was being the biggest target, until people figured how to get passed his attacks. I suggest playing against sackboy on red diff to learn your adavantages depending on your character
Message 6 of 16 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Message 7 of 16 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 29, 2012

DosTheGHOST24 wrote:
Dodge cake, jump/ hit over elec pad. Rinse repeat. If you have a counter character use the counter. If you use a shooter... Shoot him lmao. I like sack alot, but complaining about how you cant beat him is your own fault. Kratos was being the biggest target, until people figured how to get passed his attacks. I suggest playing against sackboy on red diff to learn your adavantages depending on your character

"But the problem is that it takes SKILL to beat him, and practically NO SKILL to win with him. That right there defines OP."

1. I'm currently in the top 200 in FFA after casually playing that mode.....I have skill therefor I can beat him. What annoys me and everyone else is that a noob sackboy user can stomp on other noobs, and give skilled players a bit of a challenge all because of his spammable moves, rediculous AP gain, and OP LV3.

2. Kratos is still annoying and dispised by most due to his Forward Square attack that is still stupid powerful.

3. Read what I quoted from myself and take a few minutes to think about your "points". You'll find that you can't argue against that.

Message 8 of 16 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Actually it takes quite a lot of skill to use him, especially against people who know what they're doing. Cakes are spammed by people who want an easy way out into the leaderboards, and with time they will have their faces smacked right back down by people who know what they're doing.

Message 9 of 16 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Drake still rapes sackboy.
Message 10 of 16 (203 Views)
0 Likes