Wastelander
810 posts

Re: SUSPEND/BAN Rage quitters.

Feb 6, 2013

I have yet to play a single Uncharted game. 

I rather lose 9 points than stick around in match that I'm not enjoying. 1 kratos is already one too many- but 3? Come on...

Message 21 of 32 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Feb 7, 2013

CatatonicAlex wrote:

I have yet to play a single Uncharted game. 

I rather lose 9 points than stick around in match that I'm not enjoying. 1 kratos is already one too many- but 3? Come on...

Just wait until you have to fighr 3 Slys

Message 22 of 32 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Feb 7, 2013
There goes most casual players, probably not the best idea maybe a short time out would be ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 23 of 32 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Uncharted 2 still had casual players, all it does is eliminate people who quit ALL THE TIME. its really not a bad idea.
Message 24 of 32 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Feb 7, 2013
To gnomewizard

I seem to remember quite a few people that did not like that in uncharted because of losing connections as well.

This game already has many problems for a lot of people adding this will make it worse unlike uncharted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 25 of 32 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Many problems? Rage quitting is probably one of the biggest problems in the game. It ruins the leaderboards. It ruins quick matches. I had a friend over who loves playing fighting games and we tried to do some 2 v2's and the minute anyone ran out of lives they quit. It's pathetic. Couldn't finish one game all night. For a game that's supposed to be based around online multiplayer, its really failing in every way possible.
Message 26 of 32 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Feb 7, 2013
The difference is rage quitting is a problem with every fighter and its not like it happens everytime either I have had a day where not a single match someone rage quit though that was in quick matches so I can't really say much for ranked as I have stopped since my belts just stopped working one problem that needs fixing.
Photobucket
Message 27 of 32 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Feb 7, 2013
It happens every day for me. Every other match practically! And it ranked I lose ranks half the time it happens. So lucky you that you played one day without it happening. Also this game shouldn't be compared to every other fighter. In most fighting games its 1v1. And if somebody quits its probably because they were losing. In this there are more factors than that. If ONE person quits. It ruins the purpose of people going for those level 3's. One or two less kills decide a lot of matches. It screws with everything. If somebody quits and another guy kills him than that's a kill that they shouldn't have gotten. Sony Santa Monica really needs to fix this......
Message 28 of 32 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I wholeheartedly agree with Gnome.

It's almost hard to believe anybody can go a day playing All-Stars without quitters. Unless you play a few matches a day, you're GOING to run into quitters. No ifs ands or buts.

I have never played a fighting game with such bad sportsmanship and I often wonder why PSAS is the victim to such a game-breaking issue. Earlier today when I decided to play, I was the victim of 3 rage quits in less than 15 minutes and gave up playing. My guess is people quit because of how easy it is. If they are losing, why stick around? It only takes 2 seconds to quit and start another match they're probably going to quit. Like I've said before, it's not really a big deal in Quick Matches but this issue needs addressing in Ranked.

SuperBot never did speak on this issue but I hope Santa Monica at least acknowledge this major issue.

I also hope Nintendo takes notes. No offense at all.
Photobucket
Message 29 of 32 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I don't understand why people would do stock match if ur not going to wait it out if you die.
Message 30 of 32 (55 Views)
0 Likes