Dec 25 2012
By: skearn First Son 20 posts

SUGGESTION-(character)- isaac clarke

8 replies 262 views Edited Dec 25, 2012
it really bugs me that this guy aint in the gameSmiley Tongue so i suggest isac to be implemented with a dlc or a patc or something. sign if you agreeSmiley Happy and if you dont agree then pls say why. friendly regards, skearn
 photo BigDaddy.png
Message 1 of 9 (262 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Re: SUGGESTION-(character)- isaac clarke

Dec 25, 2012
I would like to see Isaac included, he would be another gun character but they would have so much to choose from the Dead Space universe.
Message 2 of 9 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Dec 25, 2012
I for one would absolutely love for Isaac as a character. And though he would be another gun user, like the person posted above me, he has unique weaponry that he could use. And of course his infamous stomp move (which would work like Sweet Tooth's) and his regular melee swings. However, I would like to have him after some other characters are taken care of like first party characters and necessary third party characters like Crash or Spyro (IF they can get in). Connor/Ezio and Isaac can wait, priority should go to Cloud, Snake/Big Boss, etc
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 3 of 9 (248 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Dec 25, 2012
thats true about crash Smiley Very Happy would be cool if both clarke and crash came in the same dlc Smiley Happy
 photo BigDaddy.png
Message 4 of 9 (233 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Dec 25, 2012

i suport this he could be a interesting charecter

Message 5 of 9 (220 Views)
Sackboy
503 posts

Dec 25, 2012
I wanted him for awhile. PlayStation should bring all the 3rd party badasses together. They're iconic and deserve a place in this type of fighting game history. Being more "m rated" than Nintendo, this is the game and system to do it. I want to see more non exclusive PlayStation characters get the recognition they deserve. Smiley Very Happy I've seen some people whine before that it's "PLAYSTATION" all stars **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**, They need to quit being fanboys and look at the big picture. There's an opportunity here to give many characters their dues.
Message 6 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Dec 25, 2012

It actually really surprises me how much this guy is requested, i would never have thought he'd be requested at all but there's actually quite a few people who want him. Maybe he could be in a "horror pack" with pyramid head or Wesker, that would please a lot of people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 7 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jan 1, 2013

i really hope he gets in the game he is one of mah fav characters on the PSSmiley Happy

the others being nathan drake (awesome jokes) and subject deltaSmiley Happy (from bioshock 2, god i love that guy^^)

photo BigDaddy.png
Message 8 of 9 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 27, 2013

yes i would like isaac on this game 

Message 9 of 9 (104 Views)
0 Likes