Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Re: SUCH a great game. SUCH game-breaking glitches.

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Seems most of these may have been addressed in the patch. the switched character one is fixed, and hopefully the one where u wouldnt respawn for like 30 secs. (PLEASE)

December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 31 of 43 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 1, 2012
You also have to keep in mind that Super Bot isn't as experienced as a huge company like Nintendo(although ssb had glitches but none this insane.) Let's hope the 3DS and WiiU SSB doesn't suffer this fate.
"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 32 of 43 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Me too I got invisble Heihachi and then Kratos I kiil them and turn to invisible They can kill me but I can't even hit him please fix this glitch.

Message 33 of 43 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Lol dude, I hate to burst your bubble but 1-4 MB/sec is pretty bad. Comcast basic service gives you 10-15 MB/sec. Soooo yeah it's you man....not the game. But even knowing this I'm sure SB will still try to make the game playable online for people like you.
Message 34 of 43 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 1, 2012

So many people defending an unpolished game irritates the hell out of me...

Maybe I'm getting to old, but I'm generally not o.k. with games being shoved on the market before they've been properly tested and polished. So many can do it right, there shouldn't be any excuses.

I understand you folks who like the game, i do too, and thus want to defend it and the developers (which likely are not even always to blame... suppose it's unrealistic release schedules and sometimes pressure from publishers, fans etc. forcing their hand...).

But SuperBot: You're welcome for me and everyone else being a paying beta tester.  Try to do better next time in that regard, otherwise your game is fun, when it does runs properly. Hoping for cool new content and for everything to get fixed. 

Message 35 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Every game has bugs, we all know this. But I havnt seen any game with bugs this severe, usually its just alot of DC's, not character switching and invisible characters, and long respawns. DCing is fun breaking, but not gamebreaking.
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Message 36 of 43 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Dec 2, 2012

At least it's not sonic 06 gamebreaking.

Message 37 of 43 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Dec 3, 2012

ye, but that was justified. Was a rushed game and it was the first time they had worked on next gen consoles (or at least 360, read that they had trouble w/ 360). Music was stellar though. But that was a single player game, I dont want my character switching or my opponent turning invisible in a match where im about to get to the next belt -.- jak's hard enough to play as it is, I dont need an invincible kratos in my match as well...

Message 38 of 43 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 3, 2012

With the online so far I've had:

-No belt titles from last season

- Disappearing opponents

-One match where I was invisible but could still be hit.

-Switched characters

-Respawn timers that can hit 30 seconds (really fun during your level 3s or when you need to build a level 3)

-Raiden keeping his level 2 one-hit kill after using his special for the rest of the match

-Lag issues causing teleporting characters which causes a bevy of unforeseen situations

-Reset 2v2 ranking this season

-People disconnecting and costing OUR team BP (no consequences for this behavior either)

-Matchmaking that is just completely absurd (Our brown belt 2v2 going against a white or yellow)

Yeah some of these issues need fixing. I only saw one directly addressed in the patch notes.

Message 39 of 43 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Yeah my online has just stopped working it finds people then it just freeze's then i get an error code, it was running really good up untill today.. anyone else having this problem -_-
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 40 of 43 (35 Views)
0 Likes