Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Re: SUCH a great game. SUCH game-breaking glitches.

Nov 22, 2012
Good connection. It could be your opponents. Since you encountered the issues many times, maybe you wasn't lucky today. I do experience teleporting and invisible enemies, but not that much today.I really don't know how the matchmaking works. What kind of servers are Superbot having?
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (270 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 22, 2012

YogurtStorm wrote:

I absolutely love this game, but **bleep** does it ever pis$ me off sometimes.

The online is crappy, it often changes your character randomly, leaves you unspawning for ridiculously long times, (wasting PRECIOUS seconds),  teleports players, sometimes makes a person RANDOMLY INVISIBLE (he can still continue to hit you, but why don't YOU just try?).

I'm sure I could remember even more game-breaking glitches. These are serious as they severely impact the outcome of a match. This needs to be addressed A.S.A.P

Let's hope they don't pull a Twisted Metal 2012 on us and leave the online broken for 6 months.

its an isolated glitch ...  Trsut me you name me one game thats online is as smooth as this ones launch day..  theres what 8 glitches in game ... name me one game that has that little..  none.. games solid.. and i hope SB fixxes this one glitch 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (265 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Hugh glitches myself as well.

Patches need to happen. Fast. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I've ran into little problems online. Out of a good 100 or so game my character got swapped once. Spawn issues/teleporting happened in maybe 5 games and they were due to what I'm assuming was host issues. "The online is crappy" is an extremely unfair statement. This game has some of the smoothest online gameplay I've ever played. These issues stand out so much because they happen so little, thus keeping the isolated situation stuck in your mind as you mindlessly enjoy hours of flawless play.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
978 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I apologize, the online is not crappy.

It's actually very fluid when it works. But half-way through writing this (just before the 'when') I got matched and once again, my pick for Parappa got swapped.

This time i got Ratchet instead of Parappa and I got OWNED. Last time was Fat Princess and the time before Raiden. WHY ME!? :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Nov 22, 2012
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2323893155.png
i often had those problems as well when i played online. (the one with enemies teleporting)

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I don't have great Internet and I haven't seen a single bug. No joke I haven't seen anyone teleport once
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I havent really had any problems except for one time. Dante turned invisible and you can only see him when he attacks. His attacks would hit you but your own attacks had no effect that happened once and needless to say a message popped up saying the host quit. I think he heard me say that and understood since every one of my attacks would of been a hit. Other then that nothing else. I am really glad the glitches aren't nearly as bad as the beta. GOD THAT MADE ME WANT TO PULL OUT MY HAIR!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I understand what you saying but you can't compare this to twisted metals garbage online.....thats sending off the eron message lol

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I've seen a player win the match with sweet tooth cause he was invisi-glitched and just kept using lvl 1 supers.

Get your Portable ID!

-Psasbr's best kept secret-
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (208 Views)
0 Likes