Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: STOP COMPLAINING!

Mar 16, 2013

People fear the unknown but it also excites them. I agree with this topic 100% however people will cry as it's only natural when scared. Once the patch is out things will become more clear and in time will settle down. While some things may seem scary I have faith that all these nerfs and buffs will make a better game so it's all needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 31 of 39 (367 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Mar 16, 2013

I shall never leave Spike, Parappa, Kat, and Toro, NEVAAAAAAAA!

Signature.png

Message 32 of 39 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I enjoy playing a really good radec/jak/big daddy/sir Dan. I really respect those guys and they kick my **bleep** too
Message 33 of 39 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Mar 16, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

People fear the unknown but it also excites them. I agree with this topic 100% however people will cry as it's only natural when scared. Once the patch is out things will become more clear and in time will settle down. While some things may seem scary I have faith that all these nerfs and buffs will make a better game so it's all needed.

IMO the game is designed to be unblanaced. Or the devs don't understand the game much.

Message 34 of 39 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Yet this game won't compare to how broken umvc3 is

original.png  

Message 35 of 39 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Dude, look at what you're doing. You're telling people over the internet to stop complaining, it's not possible.
Message 36 of 39 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Mar 16, 2013
And this is my one problem with me getting this game allcthe complaining of this characters to this or not enough that patchs here patches there always having to update the game which takes about over an hour for me since my internet isnt the best i would stop updating but then i wouldnt be able to play online with my friends, or get the dlc characters and maps such as zues,emmet,kat,issac,medievil stage,heavenly sword stage.
Message 37 of 39 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Mar 16, 2013

I DO CAPS THREAD. YES SIR! MAYBE MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN? NAH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main: Toro
Other: Kratos, Parappa, Heihachi & Sly

English is not my main language, so im sorry about my mistakes.

Show your support for Gex as DLC!

Message 38 of 39 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Mar 16, 2013

I mained FP from the get go (since beta) because a few reasons:

* I figured no one else would really pick her (until that 50 kill confirm vid came out, still not as many as other characters)

* She would have some sort of hidden potential to be top tier (and she did)

* She's a technical combo character (No easy square combos for you)

* She was balanced for the most part, I didn't feel cheap using her (SOME of her KCs were uneeded tho)

* She FAT PRINCESS XD

When first using her, it gave me joy to see someone with a mic get all surprised when they saw a Fat Princess user and really underestimate her. It was even more fun when they were all shocked that she was "rank" 999. Though she's claimed OP, she has some glaring flaws that can easily destroy her. Though she has all her KCs, those are best suited for 2v2/1v1. I try and stay away, but a FP can easily be overrun be Kratos/Sly/Drake/Coles/Toro/Kat(obviously) in FFA. Her range was mainly limited to her minions, which got nerfed (especially in the air, which she has no air game in the first place).

"Maining" a character is more towards a term who you use the most (and usually best with), not whichever your loyalty lies. It doesn't get fun when you don't have a chance to win because your "main" character got nerfed so hard that you have to win purely by luck or opponent's huge lack of skill. For example I mained Frank/Chun/Skrull in UMvC3, but Chun had low HP and would die in one combo to the high tier characters. I switched to Frank/Chris/Skrull, dilberately avoiding overused characters and finding some really good tech with them (which I did, Leveling Frank to Level 4 without the need to use TACs, DHCs, tagouts, or any meter or glitch in one combo). As much as I love using Chun, I don't "main" her due to her low damage output and how health (but I LOVE her combos, they're so fun to do).

The ONLY truth in this topic though is that we should wait and try it out before we really should complain, because it might not be AS BAD as we thought. But for now, how the patch notes look and how they prioritize what needed fixing just baffeled me on a few characters. The reason that this forum here is to DISCUSS (and I guess complain/defend and whatnot) about the game. Everyone here has their opinions, just a lot of them end in salty tears and virtual fisticuffs~

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 39 of 39 (64 Views)