Sackboy
489 posts

Re: STOP COMPLAINING!

Mar 15, 2013
**bleep** your character loyalty bull**bleep**.

Message 11 of 39 (227 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 15, 2013
my Kudos of the day goes to you nduka
Message 12 of 39 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Mar 15, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
**bleep** your character loyalty bull**bleep**.

Character loyalty is something I enjoy, it proves someone doesn't play a character just because of their power level. You'll see a million Sentinels online in UMvC3, but you'll almost never see the truly dedicated guys who use characters like Hsien-Ko or Phoenix Wright despite being the weakest characters in the game. The same thing applies with All-Stars, really; there's a million Kratos and Raiden players who would automatically quit them for the next OP character at the slightest mention of a nerf, but the guys who play Sir Daniel or Jak or Radec through their underpoweredness and lack of good buffs are the ones who have character loyalty, which is something I can respect.

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Message 13 of 39 (215 Views)
Survivor
2457 posts

Mar 15, 2013
"You understand so little... The only thing the Patch will do is make the nerfed characters more nuanced, but if you stick with them, they can be very powerful. Prime example, Emmett Graves is an EXTREMELY nuanced charcter, and yet, the people who stuck with him are able to defeat even some of the best players around"
I understand so little? Wow. The reason people main certain characters is different, some people will put down their character if they don't like what they did to them, that's like saying oh I love mac and cheese, id still eat my mac and cheese if somebody pooped in it.
Message 14 of 39 (213 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
74 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Let's assess the logic of this thread:

* It was made to tell people to stop complaining

* Now people are complaining in it

What is this, I don't even..

#HeavenlySwords
Message 15 of 39 (202 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I don't care what if there was a nerf that crippled my mains am never going to give up my sackboy, jak, ratchet and Dante because there some off the best games I've ever had and feel privlidged to have a game where I I can have my dream fights. Like jak v ratchet (which I've wanted since day 1 of jak and daxter and ratchet and clank)
Message 16 of 39 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Mar 15, 2013
^I wish I could say the same but I have absolute no fun when I play as Kat and Jak. Not to mention how Jak sounds like a **bleep** when he talks.
Message 17 of 39 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Mar 15, 2013
seriously whats the need for a forum if we can't send feedback?
my PSN sonicjamareiz
mains- Spike, Jak, Sackboy,
♪I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors! Indoors! Indoors!♪ Take it away Penny.~Sponge Bob
Message 18 of 39 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Why have a dedicated "main" no matter what? I have the most fun in this game playing as Dante (even though hes pretty weak), so I do, mainly on unranked.

When i'm playing ranked though, I use Parappa, and before him, Drake. I choose them because I do well with them and like their playstyles.

Why limit yourself to only one character no matter what?

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 19 of 39 (170 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Some of you are missing the point. You can have Secondary's and Tertiary's, but in the end, you still have your Primary main. If you just abandon him, then you have your Secondary or Tertiary, but you shouldn't go out of your way to replace a main because of a Patch. It just shows how frail and untalented most people are. If you honestly think that switching mains besides your Secondary or Tertiary is going to help you, then you are sadly mistaken. If you all honestly believe that switching is ok, you'll get beat by people who actually stuck to their characters. I for one, can personally attest to that.
Message 20 of 39 (149 Views)
0 Likes