Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: SSM Keeps Dragging Their Feet...

May 17, 2013

Was this thread necessary? While I do miss SuperBot; I decided to scout around randomly about PSASBR, read a tweet from SK  that there's more to come. They're obviously working on something, and it's going to be big. (Hopefully)

You should see how long other games have to wait for updates, like Uncharted 3. It's hardly been 2 months since the last update for PSASBR. Wait for it.

Message 41 of 79 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013
Don't understand this thread. SSM isn't going to tell you everything they do.
Fourmers our head director just went to the bathroom. Like give them some space,
I know that I know not
Message 42 of 79 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 17, 2013

littlejcr wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:
This game died for me when they released worthless-nobody-gives-a-ratsbehind-about Zeus as DLC.

Zeus is a bigger PS icon than Many of the current roster, as well as Sora, Cloud, Crash, Spyro, etc.

You really want to get into this?

0_0      ........  Your joking right?  Please tell me your joking.  I still this day haven't purchased zeus because I do not believe that he should be in because he is not an all star.  He is a boss.  He was a b a d a s s boss as that, but the thing is when you hear zeus you would immediately think of the god from mythology not GoW.  You never really play as zeus (accept for that one time in one of the psp games [at least to my knowledge]) and When comparing them to the characters you listed as well as 99% of the roster they are way bigger allstars (the one percent being left out being the oh so debatable big daddy.)

Edit: and sorry if I'm coming off as rude.

When is the last time a Final Fantasy was released that featured Cloud, let alone was good? the series is laughable. Crash is irrevelant these days, and not even owned by Sony anymore. Sora hasnt had a game in how long? And Apyro, like Crash, not even owned by Sony anymore. Zeus is both ONLY with Sony, and is still relevant.

Also, when people say "cloud", i think of actual clouds. that arguement means nothing.You never play as Radec, you never play as BD (Delta does not count.).

People need to get over Zeus, if they dont want to buy him, then fine (although not buying him means you cant complain about lack of DLC- you should be supporting them regadless by purchasing the characters), but in no way does he "not deserve a spot".

Message 43 of 79 (127 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 17, 2013

Bobthepetferret wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:
This game died for me when they released worthless-nobody-gives-a-ratsbehind-about Zeus as DLC.

Zeus is a bigger PS icon than Many of the current roster, as well as Sora, Cloud, Crash, Spyro, etc.

You really want to get into this?

Except all of those four characters are the faces of their respective franchises, all of which have sold better (and had a strong relationship with PS consoles) than the God of War franchise, which Zeus isn't even the face of - Kratos is.

If I was just shown a picture of Zeus without any prior knowledge of his name or his relationship to the God of War franchise, I wouldn't have known who he was (literally, the first time I saw what he looked like was in the announcement for his appearance here), but show me a picture of Sora, and I'll recognise him despite never playing a Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Drake, Cole, Sackboy, Parappa, Sweet Tooth and Radec are all more instantly recognisable than Zeus, so I don't know where you're getting this "more of an All-Star than most of the roster" from.

I didnt list who from the roster he was more worthy than, simply said "most"

Cole,Ratchet, Drake, Sweet Tooth, Radec, Sackboy, Jak (to an extent) are still RELEVANT, Parappa hasnt been seen in years.

Sweet Tooth is a "villian", Radec is a "villian", BD is a "villian", Heihachi is a "villian", Zeus is a "villian". He has every right to be there as them. Dont like more than 1 rep for a series? What about Good Cole and Evil Cole?

Also its not as if Zeus is "stealing a spot for someone else". It was either Isaac and Zeus, or just Isaac- you cant complain about MORE content just because the character isnt someone you like.

Message 44 of 79 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

May 17, 2013

Who cares if SSM is totally done with this game? I'm still gonna play it. I'm gonna keep leveling up my characters, play with friends, etc. Besides, now that I think about it, we already got a pretty good amount of DLC: four characters, two stages, costumes, and a bunch of minions. And I can totally understand if SSM decides to completely ditch this game. This game sold horribly, and lots of people hate it.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 45 of 79 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 17, 2013

regularbender wrote:

Who cares if SSM is totally done with this game? I'm still gonna play it. I'm gonna keep leveling up my characters, play with friends, etc. Besides, now that I think about it, we already got a pretty good amount of DLC: four characters, two stages, costumes, and a bunch of minions. And I can totally understand if SSM decides to completely ditch this game. This game sold horribly, and lots of people hate it.

True- on a buisness side, I doubt supporting this game would be worth it- not unless they manage to get the rights to characters that would bring in a larger demographic.

Hell, even then, I think the Crash and FF/KH fans would not bother at this point due to how late in the life of the game it is.

If they could atleast give 1 more stage and batch fo costumes, id be happy (that empty space in the stage select bugs me to no end..

Message 46 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2423 posts

May 17, 2013

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Was this thread necessary? While I do miss SuperBot; I decided to scout around randomly about PSASBR, read a tweet from SK  that there's more to come. They're obviously working on something, and it's going to be big. (Hopefully)

You should see how long other games have to wait for updates, like Uncharted 3. It's hardly been 2 months since the last update for PSASBR. Wait for it.

But unlike Uncharted 3, this game is in dire need of help.

Message 47 of 79 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

May 17, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:
Don't understand this thread. SSM isn't going to tell you everything they do.

They are not going to tell us ANYTHING they do either because they are not doing anything. Smiley Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 48 of 79 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

May 17, 2013
No I just think you're a inpatient **bleep**
Message 49 of 79 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

May 17, 2013

X-_Jos_-X wrote:
No I just think you're a inpatient **bleep**

Darn right. I find it a shame watching this game die. Smiley Indifferent

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 50 of 79 (84 Views)