May 16, 2013
I like turtles.
Message 31 of 79 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: SSM Keeps Dragging Their Feet...

May 16, 2013
This game died for me when they released worthless-nobody-gives-a-ratsbehind-about Zeus as DLC.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 32 of 79 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 16, 2013

Tekn0tize wrote:
This game died for me when they released worthless-nobody-gives-a-ratsbehind-about Zeus as DLC.

Zeus is a bigger PS icon than Many of the current roster, as well as Sora, Cloud, Crash, Spyro, etc.

You really want to get into this?

Message 33 of 79 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

Zeus is a bigger PS icon than Many of the current roster, as well as Sora, Cloud, Crash, Spyro, etc.

0_0      ........  Your joking right?  Please tell me your joking.  I still this day haven't purchased zeus because I do not believe that he should be in because he is not an all star.  He is a boss.  He was a b a d a s s boss as that, but the thing is when you hear zeus you would immediately think of the god from mythology not GoW.  You never really play as zeus (accept for that one time in one of the psp games [at least to my knowledge]) and When comparing them to the characters you listed as well as 99% of the roster they are way bigger allstars (the one percent being left out being the oh so debatable big daddy.)

Edit: and sorry if I'm coming off as rude.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 34 of 79 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9918 posts

May 16, 2013
It all boils down to opinion.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 35 of 79 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

May 16, 2013

Pretty funny how everyone disses Zeus and says he isn't a PS icon, but nobody talks about Isaac's inclusion Smiley Tongue

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 36 of 79 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

May 17, 2013
something tells me if they fixed everything and gave everyone what they wanted people woulds still complain-__-
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 37 of 79 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

May 17, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

Except all of those four characters are the faces of their respective franchises, all of which have sold better (and had a strong relationship with PS consoles) than the God of War franchise, which Zeus isn't even the face of - Kratos is.

If I was just shown a picture of Zeus without any prior knowledge of his name or his relationship to the God of War franchise, I wouldn't have known who he was (literally, the first time I saw what he looked like was in the announcement for his appearance here), but show me a picture of Sora, and I'll recognise him despite never playing a Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, Jak, Ratchet, Sly, Drake, Cole, Sackboy, Parappa, Sweet Tooth and Radec are all more instantly recognisable than Zeus, so I don't know where you're getting this "more of an All-Star than most of the roster" from.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 38 of 79 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

May 17, 2013
Disney's Zeus from Hercules is more recognizable than GoW's Zeus......
Message 39 of 79 (152 Views)
Fender Bender
2434 posts

May 17, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Probably the most laughable thing I've read all week.

Message 40 of 79 (132 Views)
0 Likes