Welcoming Committee
12689 posts

Re: SSM Keeps Dragging Their Feet...

May 16, 2013

They're not going to say that they'll work on this and then just ignore this game. How many games did SSM make? They're better than that.  :smileytongue:

Message 11 of 79 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 16, 2013

To be fair, they didnt kill it. They just lost interest in it. There is a difference :smileytongue:

Message 12 of 79 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

May 16, 2013

Alot of people here saying to be patience and that they are tired of people being pessimistic.

Well you know what? I am tired of you all pretending to be optimistic.

This is why we got zeus and they think its alright to stay quiet for so long while the community ends up in deep denial over the state of the game.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 13 of 79 (187 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 16, 2013

Digidevil4 wrote:

Alot of people here saying to be patience and that they are tired of people being pessimistic.

Well you know what? I am tired of you all pretending to be optimistic.

This is why we got zeus and they think its alright to stay quiet for so long while the community ends up in deep denial over the state of the game.

Dont speak ill of Zeus D:<

Message 14 of 79 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

May 16, 2013
Everyone just ignore what I posted showing SMM IS TRYING TO WOFRK ON THE GAME!!!!!!!

Why? Why do I do this in EVERY thread? SSM RIGHT THERE is showing they wanna try to do something with the game. :/
Message 15 of 79 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 16, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Everyone just ignore what I posted showing SMM IS TRYING TO WOFRK ON THE GAME!!!!!!!

Why? Why do I do this in EVERY thread? SSM RIGHT THERE is showing they wanna try to do something with the game. :/

Did you guys here someone say something?..

me either..

KIDDING :3 I <3 you bro.

Message 16 of 79 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

May 16, 2013
Yeah! "WOFRK" on the game!
Also anyone got a link for that occupy SSM thread?
Thanks. I can't find it.
Message 17 of 79 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

May 16, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Aylas_Hero wrote:

me either..

Thanks ffor the love! It's just crazy that with PROFF RIGHT IN THE FACE people still deny SSM cares AT ALL about the game.

Some people may not like Zeus being in, but they used Zeus to promote PSASBR with GoW fans. They made a sacrifice to try and PUSH FOR OUR GAME! That in itself is kind of them, even if we dont all agree with him for double dipping reasons or whatnot.

SSM has to pick up where Superbot left off. Maybe Superbot had good detailed notes to work off of for glitching things, maybe they didn't. Either way they have to read through and interperet them to find solutions which takes a while.

And they DID fix belts. Sure it's not too much, but that's been a big complaint hasn't it? They are TRYING people. Now maybe YOU need to show the game support so they'll want to continue doing the same. Without fans supporting the game, the company will see no reason to fix it.

Message 18 of 79 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

May 16, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Aylas_Hero wrote:

me either..

Thanks ffor the love! It's just crazy that with PROFF RIGHT IN THE FACE people still deny SSM cares AT ALL about the game.

Some people may not like Zeus being in, but they used Zeus to promote PSASBR with GoW fans. They made a sacrifice to try and PUSH FOR OUR GAME! That in itself is kind of them, even if we dont all agree with him for double dipping reasons or whatnot.

SSM has to pick up where Superbot left off. Maybe Superbot had good detailed notes to work off of for glitching things, maybe they didn't. Either way they have to read through and interperet them to find solutions which takes a while.

And they DID fix belts. Sure it's not too much, but that's been a big complaint hasn't it? They are TRYING people. Now maybe YOU need to show the game support so they'll want to continue doing the same. Without fans supporting the game, the company will see no reason to fix it.

Trust me, Ascension needed every push it could get. it was **bleep** terrible.

and when i say terrible, i mean I cried for a whole week, seeing that my beloved series is going downhill. :\

Message 19 of 79 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

May 16, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:
Yeah! "WOFRK" on the game!
Also anyone got a link for that occupy SSM thread?
Thanks. I can't find it.

I dunno if you will have as much luck here. People here were SO NEGATIVE!!! about it and DIDN'T WANNA HELP OR HAVE HOPE  that the event took much more precidence on other sites, the subreddit for PSASBR ESPECIALLY who where the ones BECAUSE THEY WENT OUT AND DID WORK TO SUPPORT THE GAME AND SHOW THE DEVS THEY WANNA SEE THE GAME GET BETTER (getting hints people?) that established contact, and developed and sent in a top ten glitch list.

The people who complain? Put some productivity behind it. Support any PSAS event you can, hype up the game, and go talk on twitter and ask for some love, it IS working, but it's only gonna get better when people TRY to be POSITIVE and make a difference.

Message 20 of 79 (153 Views)
0 Likes