Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

I personally love both games equally but PS All-Stars gets a few more points from me because of some of the things they're doing like a proper combo system, stage mash-ups, better character interractions with rival scenes, actual character endings instead of a bunch of gameplay clips scrolling by and then an end picture with "Congradulations" written in one of the corners, I would bring up better online but I'd rather not judge until the full game comes out, I'm sure it'll be great but I think it's fair that I play the game online before saying that it's better, I'll say this though the online options are certainly better, one thing that bothered me about Brawl's online is that when you play against random people free for all is all you can do, you can't change it to stock matches or anything like that unless you fought against a friend using the friend codes, here based on the menu shown in the tutorial video we will have more options for fighting against random people also I think the control feels a lot smoother than Smash Bros.

Message 51 of 117 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Oct 31, 2012

More complex than Brawl ..i'd still say absoloutly no, there's so so many more options about how to play the game, but brawl still sucks major bollucts. all stars is amazing though and i love it.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 52 of 117 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I find this game to be more complex simply because of there being more to it than just hitting them enough. Combos and supers alone make it more compex. Deciding the super and using the right combos to get it can be vary greatly. SSB is more about 1-2 good hits and picking up an item to knock 'em off.

One way to look at is by asking this question

-Which one will be easiest for your mother be able to master?

Definitely SSB here.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 53 of 117 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Lol only on this forum PSABR is better than Brawl.

Battle Royale is actually worse than expected, and I expected nothing.

There is no comparison, Brawl wins all the way, but yeah have fun with your little game, it will die in a second.

Message 54 of 117 (127 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

atleast in ssbb people cant spam the same move over and over and just win pasbr has a severe problem with spamable moves that no other fighting game has also the other problem is any move sends you  away across the stage  the knockback of every combo finisher or random move is crazy  most of the time people spent just moving towards the oponent.

Message 55 of 117 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Lol could you be more of a troll, Rex? You're a failure at trollingSmiley Tongue

And Pedro, no spamable moves in Brawl? Wow, you couldn't be more wrong.
Message 56 of 117 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 31, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

Lol only on this forum PSABR is better than Brawl.

Battle Royale is actually worse than expected, and I expected nothing.

There is no comparison, Brawl wins all the way, but yeah have fun with your little game, it will die in a second.

Of course there is no comparison if,

ken

Message 57 of 117 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 31, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
Lol could you be more of a troll, Rex? You're a failure at trollingSmiley Tongue

And Pedro, no spamable moves in Brawl? Wow, you couldn't be more wrong.

Think what you want, better be a troll than just plain stupid.

Message 58 of 117 (105 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Sly is the noobest character so far with his stupid reflect -.- that you can keep using it for 3 minutes without any good recovery time.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 59 of 117 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

peopl on here don't understand opinions. Everyone will have different opinions and will like one over the other  of course. As for me I do not put these games in the same boat because they are that different and the experience is completely different. I agree that the moves availabe in all stars are more complex compared to the moves in smash but it doesn't neccessarily mean that its better because a lot of moves I have already noticed are near useless like kratos bow. I loved all the smash games yes even brawl even though it did become more friendly to new players which was the point for the party game they created. I will continue to pour tons of hours into the next smash game and hopefully the same goes for aalstars as well. I have aready planned to have smash going in one room and all stars in aother so that me and my friends can play both of these amazing titles back to back to better understand and appreciate the differences. 

^this

thank you atom

Play For Fun!
Message 60 of 117 (75 Views)
0 Likes