Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Not just complexity, but what I also like about PSASBR is that it actually gives players more of an equal fighting chance.

A few months ago I made the mistake of playing the original N64 Super Smash Bros. online on an emulator, as the other players were INCREDIBLY skilled at the game.  ...Well, not skilled at the "game," per se; just skilled at memorizing the same two or three moves to knock you off the edge and keep you from ever getting back up.  The problem is that they would literally do it over and over, effectively killing any sort of fun or challenge to the game.

But with the lack of a ring-out system in this game, even beginner players can learn by studying the combos of more experienced players and using them to their advantage.  It's a much more fair, balanced game of actual fighting skill, and I think I'd find it hard to go back to SSB, SSBM, or SSBB after it.

I agree.

tumblr_m41811Gbfc1r1io7p.gif

Message 21 of 117 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Not just complexity, but what I also like about PSASBR is that it actually gives players more of an equal fighting chance.

A few months ago I made the mistake of playing the original N64 Super Smash Bros. online on an emulator, as the other players were INCREDIBLY skilled at the game.  ...Well, not skilled at the "game," per se; just skilled at memorizing the same two or three moves to knock you off the edge and keep you from ever getting back up.  The problem is that they would literally do it over and over, effectively killing any sort of fun or challenge to the game.

But with the lack of a ring-out system in this game, even beginner players can learn by studying the combos of more experienced players and using them to their advantage.  It's a much more fair, balanced game of actual fighting skill, and I think I'd find it hard to go back to SSB, SSBM, or SSBB after it.

I agree.

Oh you were one of the noobs no wonder you like Brawl 

Message 22 of 117 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Melee>Brawl (by far)

Hopefully it will be PSABR>Melee>Brawl soon, but it probably will be PSABR=Melee>Brawl or something like that...means: Both games have their advantages and disadvantages.

Message 23 of 117 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

Melee>Brawl (by far)

Hopefully it will be PSABR>Melee>Brawl soon, but it probably will be PSABR=Melee>Brawl or something like that...means: Both games have their advantages and disadvantages.

This will never happen

Message 24 of 117 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I agree.

Kakashi3.PNG

Message 25 of 117 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I agree.

Kakashi3.PNG

Okay now you're trolling 

Message 26 of 117 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I agree.

Kakashi3.PNG

Okay now you're trolling 

Troll.PNG

Message 27 of 117 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I agree.

Kakashi3.PNG

Okay now you're trolling 

Troll.PNG

I'm not a troll

Message 28 of 117 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 31, 2012

...Was it something I said? Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 117 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Oct 31, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

BAHAHA more complex hahaha, that is a joke, i played as sweet tooth and only used 3 moves the WHOLE TIME and i kicked **bleep** alot of time, but i couldnt finish any, or connect to more because the online is broken

Nobody cares that you have no idea what a beta is. Go away. Get a hobby. Find something to do instead of linger on a forum for a game you don't even like.

Message 30 of 117 (194 Views)
0 Likes