Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

"Very little planning involved"

 

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee


Message 101 of 117 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

"Very little planning involved"

 

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee


How am I terrible if I win?

Message 102 of 117 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

"Very little planning involved"

 

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee


How am I terrible if I win?


You play against even worse players?


Message 103 of 117 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

"Very little planning involved"

 

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee


How am I terrible if I win?


You play against even worse players?


I don't care if I get in trouble for this post.

Message 104 of 117 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:


ihatemath113 wrote:


Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:


ihatemath113 wrote:

"Very little planning involved"

 

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee


How am I terrible if I win?


You play against even worse players?


I don't care if I get in trouble for this post.


 

Theres only one way to settle this

when the game comes out 1 v 1

Any characters

random stage

Only that fish item

 

DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?


Message 105 of 117 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

One thing I have to say though this forum is more level headed than the Nintendo forums.

If you argue saying this game is better than brawl some will say yes some no. Not everyone will be a Sony fanboy.

 

Now go to the Nintendo forums they will bash on you just for saying your opinion. This is why I left that forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 106 of 117 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:


ihatemath113 wrote:


Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:


ihatemath113 wrote:

"Very little planning involved"

 

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee


How am I terrible if I win?


You play against even worse players?


I don't care if I get in trouble for this post.


 

Theres only one way to settle this

when the game comes out 1 v 1

Any characters

random stage

Only that fish item

 

DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE?


Challenge Accepted. Woman Wink

Message 107 of 117 (72 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

We can argue for 20 more days AND THEN ITS ON


Message 108 of 117 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: I take it most of you haven't read that interview where O...

Oct 31, 2012
I like PSASBR better than brawl. Why is that so hard to grasp.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 109 of 117 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

We can argue for 20 more days AND THEN ITS ON


Alright and when I win it's gonna looks something like this.

Message 110 of 117 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes