Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

Revenger-cm wrote:

Everytime i go back to the beta i just can't seem to get better at amazing combos, ppl getting really good when i comeback and it gets harder or easier for me to beat them as i get good and they do to. This game is so much more complex than SSBB. The combo system makes it really hard to mastered with every character. I didn't know Sly n Parappa had great combos until today. So to all your SSBB fans out there, this game is too complex for ppl who always have played Brawl where there's only one hit and 5 seconds later one hit. This game doesn't have that since it has amazing combos by ALL characters. No stupid deaths, no stoled kills, no stole smashes. The only thing i would complain that brawl is superior than this is the grab system, why should i lose AP when i get grab? Hope there is a option for no AP loss for stage hazards and GRABBING. This would be the stoled smash in brawl but in another way... which is easier than stealing a flying ball. This game has the potential to become the best figthing game for PS3 till PS4.

Dont mock Smash. i love All Stars and support it 100%, but i love Smash as well. to be fair, it was an inspiration for this game. notice i said INSPIRATION, not that All Stars copied it.

Smash is just different when it comes to fighting. its all mainly about get in, get out tactics. not really any combos, but you DO follow up with attacks and really use the stage more than in All Stars. its not better or worse, its just different.

The combo system in All Stars is definatlly a good selling point in my mind. oh, and grabs? well i like it.. it gives me an option to kinda "ruin someones day" right as they get lvl 3, i jut grab them and then they cant use it anymore,  Smiley Wink its harder to grab BECAUSE its effective, duh!

Just wait till release, im sure youll have a different opinion Smiley Happy

Sincerely, a lover of both All Stars AND Smash!

Message 91 of 117 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's useless pedro, this forum decided Brawl sucks and PSABR is amazing. Thank God this happened only here (it's the official forum, what can you expect) and the right part of the rest of the world knows better.

If you have played Melee before, you would know that Brawl sucks. But I guess you're too young for that or whatever.

I played Melee and Melee sucks.

Message 92 of 117 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

barker09 wrote:

The only reason Brawl is still relevant is because of the modding community. Project Melee is incredibly fun.

PSASBR just feels better to play. Brawl is slow and clunky.

Brawl is slow and clunky compared to PSABR? Lol. Just lol. The gameplay is incredibly woody and that's why I'm seriously disappointed by this game. I expected that AT LEAST the gameplay would have turned out better... But after two matches in the Beta, me and my friends were screaming for Brawl. And the fun fact is that I'm the only one in my crew to own Nintendo things, all the others have Xbox 360 or PS3 or both. So it's not a "fanboy" thing. Brawl is simply more fun.

He has a point, the PSASBR gameplay is a lot smoother compared to Brawl.

Message 93 of 117 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's useless pedro, this forum decided Brawl sucks and PSABR is amazing. Thank God this happened only here (it's the official forum, what can you expect) and the right part of the rest of the world knows better.

If you have played Melee before, you would know that Brawl sucks. But I guess you're too young for that or whatever.

AKA I was bad at the game and always lost Woman SadWoman SadWoman Sad

Message 94 of 117 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

AKA the game sucks. Woman SadWoman SadWoman Sad

I know it does math.

Message 95 of 117 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I know it does math.

If melee is bad then this game is absolute garbage 

Message 96 of 117 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I know it does math.

That doesn't make sense because this game is paced slower than Melee so you can actually play the game.

Message 97 of 117 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Oct 31, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

I honestly still don't think this game plays as well as Brawl, but to each his own...

Me and my friend actually played this game for 5 minutes today before he said, "This makes me wanna go play Brawl..."

We played SSBB for like 3 hours.

Not to say this game is bad by any means, just that I don't think it takes the cake here.

**bleep** that learning curve.. Get through it and you'll see the ligth.

Message 98 of 117 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I know it does math.

That doesn't make sense because this game is paced slower than Melee so you can actually play the game.

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee 

Message 99 of 117 (83 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

I know it does math.

and it all comes back to you being terrible at melee 

No, the game is moves too fast that it's frustrating.  In Melee you might as well just do things for the sake hitting people, there's very little planning invovled in Melee.  In PSASBR and Brawl you can actually plan out your next 5 attacks and plan some counters as well just in case something goes wrong.

Message 100 of 117 (76 Views)
0 Likes