Wastelander
768 posts

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
Lol could you be more of a troll, Rex? You're a failure at trollingSmiley Tongue

And Pedro, no spamable moves in Brawl? Wow, you couldn't be more wrong

You cant spam like you do in PASBR since first most of ssbb chars dont just push you acoss the screen with a single hit unless your high on percentage  kratos and radec can just soam and you go all the way across if you shield time worng then they hit you again and you go all across the screen again.... and kratos can even grab rolling oponents i mean why the hell does the chaingrab grabs rolling oponents its very cheap
in ssbb i dont think you can win a match by doing one move only lol its impossible since smash has an anti spam mechanic if the move you are using was used less than 10 moves away the knockback is cutted severely  incase you didnt know
Message 61 of 117 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 31, 2012

It's useless pedro, this forum decided Brawl sucks and PSABR is amazing. Thank God this happened only here (it's the official forum, what can you expect) and the right part of the rest of the world knows better.

Message 62 of 117 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Oct 31, 2012
"The rest of the world" the Brawl fanboysSmiley Wink yes yes we get it. You're upset that you're finally getting just a little competition on the market.
Message 63 of 117 (94 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Oct 31, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

It's useless pedro, this forum decided Brawl sucks and PSABR is amazing. Thank God this happened only here (it's the official forum, what can you expect) and the right part of the rest of the world knows better.

If you have played Melee before, you would know that Brawl sucks. But I guess you're too young for that or whatever.

Message 64 of 117 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 31, 2012

what the **bleep** is up with all this effing negativity towards one another dammit?!

Play For Fun!
Message 65 of 117 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 31, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

yeah i know i dont get why people cant like both and if we said there is something wrong that could be fixed people  get mad , guess we shouldnt notice the things that can be improved and just close our eyes and pretend this game is perfect the way it is, people cant take criticism if someone says the game is good everyone is like "its perfect" if we say this game needs to hange a thing or two everyone comes bashing   i hate this forum sometimes people dont take criticism at all i also say some things in smash needed to be changed and people wouldnt bash me for saying those are perfect this only happens here.

Message 66 of 117 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

If you have played Melee before, you would know that Brawl sucks. But I guess you're too young for that or whatever.

Yeah sure. I play since the Sega Master System 2, but believe what you want. Brawl doesn't suck, only whiny **bleep** like you say that. Melee is better on a competitive matter, that's undeniable, but Brawl is the best party/fighting game ever made. PSABR is just tasteless, a game made for let Sony fanboys think that they have a "Smash Bros." now, or even a better Smash Bros. Sad.

Message 67 of 117 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Meisterdieb1412 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

i have played smash since the first on n64 btw brawl isnt bad its just not as good as melee they gave chars to good of recoverys and to slow falling and the worse part is tripping but still preety good game with huge ammount of content and a preety solid but slower pace of fighting than melee

Message 68 of 117 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 31, 2012
This thread makes me frown at the community still comparing this game to Smash Bros. But hey, it's basically the same situation as Playstation Move being compared to the Wii-mote. It's inevitable.
Message 69 of 117 (73 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 31, 2012

BladeXTails wrote:
This thread makes me frown at the community still comparing this game to Smash Bros. But hey, it's basically the same situation as Playstation Move being compared to the Wii-mote. It's inevitable.

How can you not compare the two? It's absolutely clear this game exists only because Smash Bros. exists. C'mon don't recognize that is simply plain stupid.

Message 70 of 117 (69 Views)
0 Likes