Highlighted
Oct 31 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1307 posts

SSBB is laughable now!

116 replies 1112 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

Everytime i go back to the beta i just can't seem to get better at amazing combos, ppl getting really good when i comeback and it gets harder or easier for me to beat them as i get good and they do to. This game is so much more complex than SSBB. The combo system makes it really hard to mastered with every character. I didn't know Sly n Parappa had great combos until today. So to all your SSBB fans out there, this game is too complex for ppl who always have played Brawl where there's only one hit and 5 seconds later one hit. This game doesn't have that since it has amazing combos by ALL characters. No stupid deaths, no stoled kills, no stole smashes. The only thing i would complain that brawl is superior than this is the grab system, why should i lose AP when i get grab? Hope there is a option for no AP loss for stage hazards and GRABBING. This would be the stoled smash in brawl but in another way... which is easier than stealing a flying ball. This game has the potential to become the best figthing game for PS3 till PS4.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 117 (1,112 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: SSBB is laughable now!

Oct 31, 2012

BAHAHA more complex hahaha, that is a joke, i played as sweet tooth and only used 3 moves the WHOLE TIME and i kicked **bleep** alot of time, but i couldnt finish any, or connect to more because the online is broken

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 2 of 117 (1,092 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I've been saying this for a while now. Woman LOL

Message 3 of 117 (1,083 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

BAHAHA more complex hahaha, that is a joke, i played as sweet tooth and only used 3 moves the WHOLE TIME and i kicked **bleep** alot of time, but i couldnt finish any, or connect to more because the online is broken

Message 4 of 117 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I agree! I like smash, but all stars is just more fun!
More complex, more interesting, much more fun fighting system. Oh and it's in current hardware.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 5 of 117 (1,070 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I agree its much more complex than Smash bros fighting system to me at least it feels more like an actual fighting game.

Playstation sig
Message 6 of 117 (1,065 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Oct 31, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

You just proved that you spammed, because i have done amazing combos with ST and only using the shotgun once and i hit Kratos 6 time... which 6 is a lot for ST.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 7 of 117 (1,061 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

LOL you guys are funny I almost thought you guys were serious for a second

EDIT: Oh wait you guys said brawl 

Yea brawl was always a joke

Message 8 of 117 (1,022 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I honestly still don't think this game plays as well as Brawl, but to each his own...

Me and my friend actually played this game for 5 minutes today before he said, "This makes me wanna go play Brawl..."

We played SSBB for like 3 hours.

Not to say this game is bad by any means, just that I don't think it takes the cake here.

Message 9 of 117 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 31, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

I honestly still don't think this game plays as well as Brawl, but to each his own...

Me and my friend actually played this game for 5 minutes today before he said, "This makes me wanna go play Brawl..."

We played SSBB for like 3 hours.

Not to say this game is bad by any means, just that I don't think it takes the cake here.

Why would you wanna play Brawl when Sony characters are better than Nintendo characters?

Message 10 of 117 (956 Views)