Reply
Oct 05 2012
By: ghost_nappa4 I Only Post Everything 1104 posts
Offline

SSB and PSASBR

9 replies 161 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I really don't want to do one of these threads but i was struck with inspiration

PSASBR

-Super System is more blanced than Smas Bros

-Makes each character feel like they do in their actual game

-Sony characters are more suited for a fighter game

-So far no character clones(Evil Cole is different enough from regular Cole)

-Running at 60 fps

-Stages look much better

 

SSB


-Character Models are bigger

-Doesnt have to deal with being called a clone

-Less critcism

-Larger character roster

-Tighter controls

-More "traditional" fighting game

 

I have put a good 10-20 hours into SSB and about 5-6 hours into the PSASBR beta, these are fighting games so judgement on gameplay can be made fairly quick

This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012
I played both, I play Falco in Smash but it's obvious which game runs better in terms of gameplay. That being said, it's All-Stars hands down.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
119 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012
When you say Smash is more of an traditional fighter that depends on which one you are talking about.

In Brawl they added Tripping and they lower the hitstun so there are barely any combos in the game.
http://i50.tinypic.com/1o8x79.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012

The only reason that SSBB has more charactersis because its the 3rd game, and this is the only PSASBR (Unless theres a sequel) Plus, they havnt revealed all the characters. And, theres DLC. So soon, PSASBR will have more characters.




Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

The only reason that SSBB has more charactersis because its the 3rd game, and this is the only PSASBR (Unless theres a sequel) Plus, they havnt revealed all the characters. And, theres DLC. So soon, PSASBR will have more characters.


exactly, and smash does not have over 50 characters like people constantly argue. On every site its "all-stars only has 20?! hahahahaha brawl had over 50! and its a wii game!" EVERYBODY thinks its over 50.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

The only reason that SSBB has more charactersis because its the 3rd game, and this is the only PSASBR (Unless theres a sequel) Plus, they havnt revealed all the characters. And, theres DLC. So soon, PSASBR will have more characters.


exactly, and smash does not have over 50 characters like people constantly argue. On every site its "all-stars only has 20?! hahahahaha brawl had over 50! and its a wii game!" EVERYBODY thinks its over 50.

 


Doesnt brawl have about 45? Maybe a little less...




Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012
Due to the clones, it's actually less than 30.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

The only reason that SSBB has more charactersis because its the 3rd game, and this is the only PSASBR (Unless theres a sequel) Plus, they havnt revealed all the characters. And, theres DLC. So soon, PSASBR will have more characters.


exactly, and smash does not have over 50 characters like people constantly argue. On every site its "all-stars only has 20?! hahahahaha brawl had over 50! and its a wii game!" EVERYBODY thinks its over 50.

 


Doesnt brawl have about 45? Maybe a little less...


35 characters, 39 with the secret code things.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012
Minus the clones.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: SSB and PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Minus the clones.

that too lol

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes