Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: SPYRO IN EU :O

Jan 7, 2013
Have you tried searching the store for Crash & Spyro and then downloading them from the search results rather then from download history ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 23 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 7, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Have you tried searching the store for Crash & Spyro and then downloading them from the search results rather then from download history ?

Yup. Not there. Smiley Sad

I'm in Canada if it matters, but for the most part Canada and US share the same PS Store.

Message 12 of 23 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Prattz wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Prattz wrote:

Yup. Europe gets Spyro and Crash on the PS Vita.

North America? Not so much. Or at all. Smiley Sad

I know we did get Spyro first on PS3, but ehh...

Is there really some big hardware difference between the regions? Or do they just not want us playing it? Smiley Tongue

We get them on both. Go into your store on the vita and go to downloads and download it on the vita. i have the games on both my ps3 and vita.

Won't lemme!

This is what it shows for every Crash and Spyro game on the Vita store for me. "Cannot download using a PS Vita system."

It also doesn't let me transfer from my PS3. I know how to do it, because Medievil transfered just fine.

sorry mate i have no idea why this has happened to you... i bought miine from the vita then after that i went to the downloads of the ps3 store and got it. i also have done the same with rayman 2, i bought them at the same time. also i bought the trilogy spyro and not them single but i dont think that matters cause they download as single games.

Message 13 of 23 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Hmm well that is strange. I've got the Crash trilogy on my Vita just fine - however I purchased the games directly from the handheld rather then transferring from the PS3 or downloading from download history.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 23 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Thank for letting me know! Just downloaded the trilogy!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 23 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 8, 2013
How can I get these games on vita?
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 16 of 23 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Jan 11, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:
How can I get these games on vita?

Is it possible?

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 17 of 23 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Jan 11, 2013
They may not be available in your region, but if you've purchased them, find them on the Vita Store and select download Smiley Happy
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 18 of 23 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Jan 11, 2013
YESH I DONT THINK AMERICANS AN DOWNLOAD THEN ON BOTH THE VITA AND PS3. EU CAN CAUSE I HAVE BOUGHT RAYMAN 2 AND SPYRO TRILOGY ON THE VITA CONSOLE AND DOWNLOADED THEM ON PS3.

WITH METAL GEAR I BOUGHT IT ON PS3, DOWNLOADED IT AND I GOT TO DO IT ON VITA TOO...

IT MUST BE CAUE AMERICANS CANT DO IT. oops, left caps on, not redoing XD
Message 19 of 23 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Jan 11, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Actually, the Spyro we get on the UK/EU PS Store is the US region version - they couldn't release the EU one due to licensing issues or something, so giving us the US one was easier/quicker alternative...even if it did take a year lol.

I thought that it had got an EU release but got recalled due to technical issues, not licensing. As in, the version that was originally put up was horribly broken and couldn't be played properly.

I know something similar happened with Crash 2 initially, but they managed to fix those issues and re-release it, but it seems they've been struggling with Spyro

I could be wrong though.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 20 of 23 (88 Views)
0 Likes