Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 1 of 10 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Re: **SPOILERS** Cole Story playthrough

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

I personally skip all the story parts and just watch the battles!

Message 2 of 10 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Why you spoilng away all the fun for yourself. That excitement that you would have felt while playing would have been a better experience then watching a video WT before the game comes out.

Message 3 of 10 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why you spiling away all the fun for yourself. That excitement that you would have felt while playing would have been a better experience then watching a video WT before the game comes out.

Just told you. I skip the story parts. I am just watching gameplay.

EDIT: and add me on that second account, BlueDiamond

Message 4 of 10 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 19, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Why you spiling away all the fun for yourself. That excitement that you would have felt while playing would have been a better experience then watching a video WT before the game comes out.

Wow I edited and you reply to fast, but anyways ok but still youll know whats coming gameplaywise as wel lol.

Message 5 of 10 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Nov 19, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Wow I edited and you reply to fast, but anyways ok but still youll know whats coming gameplaywise as wel lol.

Nah. The gameplay for these characters were shown off months ago. This just wastes time until tomorrow. 

Message 6 of 10 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 19, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Nah. The gameplay for these characters were shown off months ago. This just wastes time until tomorrow. 

Ok -_-

Anyways for the tournment im still using my BD93 account. BD93... lets just say wont he be returning for a while on these forums so LES will took his place. 

However im only using my LES account to Plat PSASBR then hope back on BD93. Theres this situation with getting a plat on LES thats why Im playing on that account first. If the tourn starts before I plat it then I will use LES till im done getting the plat then move back to BD93.

Message 7 of 10 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14647 posts

Nov 19, 2012

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Ok -_-

Anyways for the tournment im still using my BD93 account. BD93... lets just say wont he be returning for a while on these forums so LES will took his place. 

However im only using my LES account to Plat PSASBR then hope back on BD93. Theres this situation with getting a plat on LES thats why Im playing on that account first. If the tourn starts before I plat it then I will use LES till im done getting the plat then move back to BD93.

Why do you want to use this new account? And why do you need to platinum it on this account before you switch back?

Message 8 of 10 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Thats odd man, well add me with eco sage to
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 9 of 10 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 19, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

LightEcoSage wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Ok -_-

Why do you want to use this new account? And why do you need to platinum it on this account before you switch back?

If I told you, I would have to kill you lol.

Message 10 of 10 (189 Views)
0 Likes