Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: (SPOILER) Kratos' Story

Nov 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

So there's no real reason for them to battle each other after all.

I thought Omar stated that there was a specific reason, not just "I'm a demigod and want a challenge"

They're not in the same universe ffs.

I mean, technically there are reasons as to why they fight each other. I just think you were expecting something much more cinematic and in-depth

Reasons for rivalries:

Kratos: Mistook Sweet Tooth for a demon, (Who wouldn't think he's a demon? I know I would) tried attaking him, missed him, got his ice cream, ST got mad. (Sounds reasonable to me.)

Big Daddy: Although cheesy, got mad at Sackboy after finding out Little Sister, the center of his life, started admiring Sackboy more. (Also sounds reasonable to me, as Big Daddies are practically, emotionally, built around Little Sisters)

etc...

That's not the reason I'm after.

Kratos was about to overthrow Olympus, but decides to take a stroll somewhere else.

What the devil?

A) I don't remember him ever 'about' to overthrow Olympus. 

B) We don't even know "when" this takes place in his timeline

C) Storymode isn't the "Main" attraction point for this game. Don't expect so much out of it, man Smiley Happy

A) "about"? Titans are climbing up Olympus. He talks about them in the intro and in the ending. Did you even see it?

B) It's clearly just before God of War 3. When in GoW is he ever climbing up to the Gods, other than GoW 3?

C) Storymode was told to make sense. Don't expect so much? I'm expecting what Omar told us.

Message 81 of 91 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Wait a minute?

Spoiler
Can Polygon man actually kill you when he slams down? If so thats the most pointless and easy boss ever created. Can't wait for this game still but I think the review scores will suffer due to the uninspired arcade mode. 

Also whats with the very end cutscene. He already toppled Olympus? 

Photobucket
Message 82 of 91 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Polygon suddenly talking out of the sky would've made more sense.
A new God telling him to do his bidding. That would've been an awesome reason for Kratos to go kick his **bleep**, but instead he just goes out to find? What? He doesn't know. Apart from the word "heroes"
Message 83 of 91 (152 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Nov 17, 2012
totally agree. I would have preferred.

"I have toppled the great god of thunder, Zeus. And this new impostor god of Polygons. I suppose the only thing left for me now is!

...to have a nice cup of tea and maybe play some scrabble.
Photobucket
Message 84 of 91 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
565 posts

Nov 17, 2012
LOL...

Was Sweet Tooth's ice cream cone frowning?
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 85 of 91 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 17, 2012
He mentions that someone he reclaims himself to be a god, either there talking about sackboy or polygon man. Makes more sense for it to be polygon man as he's not hunting sackboy so would kind of make sense as he's hunting down 'the gods' as part of GOW
Message 86 of 91 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I want another characters story!
Message 87 of 91 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Spoiler
**bleep**, I was hoping there would be more interacttion with the character and polygon man. It would have been great to see Polygon Man yelling at Crash (if he were added as DLC) before the battle, because Crash took the (unofficial) PS1 Mascot from Polygon Man, and Polygon Man was forgotten ever since.
Spoiler
I mean, I wasnt expecting a cutscene after every match, but one between the character and polygon man would have been cool.

Message 88 of 91 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Nov 18, 2012

wow this is the most half assed game i have ever seen in my entire life..31 minutes of fighting, 20 seconds of screens, and then 40 seconds of video. Nice going **bleep**tybot

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 89 of 91 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Nov 18, 2012
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Y-know-Forumers-about-the-Story-... My response to you people
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 90 of 91 (110 Views)
0 Likes