Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5355 posts

Re: (SPOILER) Kratos' Story

Nov 17, 2012
LOLOLOLOLOL THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 91 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Nov 17, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:

MachoMoustachio wrote:
I really, really hope this game sells well so Sony can give SuperBot a huge budget for the sequel so We can get a deep story mode for the sequel that actually gives characters more motivations other than...

"Hey, I'm gonna attack you for no reason."

"You made me spill my ice cream."

"I don't care. Let's fight."

"Alright."

I know right, I expected cut scenes like Smash Bros, where they were all in an arena trying to get out, then each of them are paired up together, not this stupid stuff. Man I keep getting more and more disppointed with this game.

It was stated a long time ago that the story would be in Arcade Mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 91 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I wasn't expecting anything extravagant jut wish there was more of a reason for polygon man being there though
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 91 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

CutiePatutiee wrote:

MachoMoustachio wrote:
I really, really hope this game sells well so Sony can give SuperBot a huge budget for the sequel so We can get a deep story mode for the sequel that actually gives characters more motivations other than...

"Hey, I'm gonna attack you for no reason."

"You made me spill my ice cream."

"I don't care. Let's fight."

"Alright."

I know right, I expected cut scenes like Smash Bros, where they were all in an arena trying to get out, then each of them are paired up together, not this stupid stuff. Man I keep getting more and more disppointed with this game.

It's not a bad game. Hey, the story mode is even more 'cutscene-esque' than Melee. This is actually VERY good. And remember, Story Mode is only one TINY aspect of the game. It's like COD, in the respect that the multiplayer is the "main" bit.

Melee doesn't even count. Have you played Black Ops 2, I know its more forwarded towards Multiplayer but the campaign is really, good. Also, yeah even though it aims towards Multiplayer they should've made cut scenes of some sort. Not this comic strip crap.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 91 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Nope, I'm not watching it.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 91 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 17, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Please SB, let "All-Star" actually be hard.

Maybe there is no 'easy' setting?

I've read that there are six cpu settings.

It may go like this:

-Normal

-X
-X

-X

-X

-X

So maybe "Normal" is the equivelent to Smash's "Very Easy".

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 91 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
I wasn't expecting anything extravagant jut wish there was more of a reason for polygon man being there though

You're thinking far too into this man :smileytongue:

It's NOT like Smash's SubSpace Emmisary mode.

It IS like Smash's Classic Mode.

He's 'as' explained as Master Hand.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 91 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Don't get me wrong, even these tiny cutscenes and shallow storylines are infinitely better than Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros. Melee's story.

But there was a missed opportunity here. There could have been a grand, epic story of Polygon Man returning from exile to exact revenge on all of the PlayStation icons. It could have made you care about Polygon Man for never having a chance to cared about.

Instead of Kratos randomly saying he's gonna do something and starts fist-fighting Nathan Drake in PaRappa Towb for no reason at all.
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 91 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

MachoMoustachio wrote:
Don't get me wrong, even these tiny cutscenes and shallow storylines are infinitely better than Super Smash Bros and Super Smash Bros. Melee's story.

But there was a missed opportunity here. There could have been a grand, epic story of Polygon Man returning from exile to exact revenge on all of the PlayStation icons. It could have made you care about Polygon Man for never having a chance to cared about.

Instead of Kratos randomly saying he's gonna do something and starts fist-fighting Nathan Drake in PaRappa Towb for no reason at all.

Not better than Brawls, you can't state that. Ofcourse they're better than the first two stories because those didn't even really have any.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 91 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 17, 2012

What were you guys expecting? Jesus. 

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 91 (105 Views)