Dec 05 2012
By: sdprimetime33 Lombax Warrior 175 posts

SPIKE NEEDS BUFF ASAP

12 replies 179 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

He by far has the worst supers in this game. Idk what the heck SB was thinking when they made his supers! They are just unbearably bad! I like using spike but man i can't take the no range lvl 1 and easy to dodge lvl 2! 

Message 1 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: SPIKE NEEDS BUFF ASAP

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Inb4 ppl come and say "you're not playing him right"

but seriously Spike in 1v1 is kinda okay, has decent potential but landing his level 1 is difficult but in 1v1 most level 1s are difficult (unless you can combo into it). I too feel Spike cuold use a buff along with Sir Dan, but it is early and It would be better if we give SuperBot the time and necessary data to collect regarding what kind of adjustments he needs.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 2 of 13 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Tell that to my level 333 spike, he has fast ap gain so you get a lot of chances with the supers which are incredibly easy to set up with his side O
Message 3 of 13 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I don't think he should first he has great ap gain and combo potential that level 1 is short but EXTREMELY fast his level 2 is good and is out a for a while and level 3 is easy to get he is fine. Not to mention has the fastest and most effective guard break in the game
Message 4 of 13 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

Inb4 ppl come and say "you're not playing him right"

but seriously Spike in 1v1 is kinda okay, has decent potential but landing his level 1 is difficult but in 1v1 most level 1s are difficult (unless you can combo into it). I too feel Spike cuold use a buff along with Sir Dan, but it is early and It would be better if we give SuperBot the time and necessary data to collect regarding what kind of adjustments he needs.

i understand that, but his is kinda blatant! He gains ap pretty well but it's contradicted with the horrible supers! lol

Message 5 of 13 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Dec 5, 2012
And you can't forget he has a teleport you can teleport behind a person while they are getting combo heavy and get a level 1 off
Message 6 of 13 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 5, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
Tell that to my level 333 spike, he has fast ap gain so you get a lot of chances with the supers which are incredibly easy to set up with his side O

Ill gladly tell that to your spike! lol do you want to 1v1?

Message 7 of 13 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I got character switched to Spike in a ranked FFA. Got stuck playing against the usual remedial Kratos and Raiden players that seem to dominate Tournament mode.

Won easily on 4 kills and 0 deaths. Just use his set up into level 1 and don't bother with the his level 2. He swings his net faster than most characters attack with their level 1's, so I don't see the problem.

Message 8 of 13 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
I don't think he should first he has great ap gain and combo potential that level 1 is short but EXTREMELY fast his level 2 is good and is out a for a while and level 3 is easy to get he is fine. Not to mention has the fastest and most effective guard break in the game

His AP gain is great! Ant his lvl 1,it's pretty fast, BUT it requires great timing. Perfect timing really! His lvl 2 is good when there is a crowd of ppl fighting each other. But other than that he's not a force in this game! He's good when played with correctly but the supers are just horrible in my opinion! 

Message 9 of 13 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

yes im a spike main the only way to really set his lvl 1 its the neutral triangle car but its hard as hell to use  and after you do it once your oponent will know your  game so then you have the hard timing for it 

IMO spike and sir dan have the worst supers imo lvl 1 on both had tiny range, spike lvl 2 is the slowest cross screen super ingame and sir dan lvl 2 depends on the levels  if its a level with a low roof or several platforms then its partically useless since you can even dodje it easily and spike lvl 3 instante kills shouldnt even be used and sir dan gets lucky if he has 3 kills becuase if users run in diferent directions  your screwed, imo this 2 need a buff on the lvl1/2 not on the movesets just the supers imo.

Message 10 of 13 (121 Views)
0 Likes