Jan 23 2013
By: charliegamer Lombax Warrior 181 posts

SCREW THAT BANDICOOT & DRAGON!

8 replies 247 views Edited Jan 23, 2013

look, I'm sorry, but upon seeing so many pointless threads and comments about crash and spyro, I've been driven up the dang wall. who the hell needs em'?! Freakin stupid fanboys, don't know a gosh darn thing about copyright! Sony doesn't own the mother humpers! ACTIVSION does! money hording activision! the same fools who release rehashed COD games on a yearly basis! They want thousands... no, MILLIONS of dollars for Crash and Spyro! Superbot can't just put them in the dang GAME!!!! unless ofcourse, they want to be sued buy the devil defining pricks at activison and go totally bankrupt! So listen here you shameful excuses for playstation fans who don't see the picture, your stupid pointless requests, arn't going to get Crash and Spyro into this game any faster! Unless ofcourse, Sony finds a way to make the **bleep** at activision be slightly cooperative. So... STOP!!! Just... STOP IT! STOP! YOUR REQUESTS AND COMPLAINING WON'T WORK! IT'S SUPERBOTS GAME, THEY'LL DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH IT!... oh no... the... the crash and spyro fanboys... they're... they're all around me!... THEY'RE HERE!.... THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME! HELP! DAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9 (247 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: SCREW THAT BANDICOOT & DRAGON!

Jan 23, 2013

Dang, what a rant! Kudos for letting that out!  Smiley Very Happy

I would like them in the game. But if it can't be done, it can't be done.

Message 2 of 9 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 23, 2013
-pats you on the back- Calm down, bud. -hands you a glass of water- Drink this and feel better.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 3 of 9 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Jan 23, 2013

DID HE DIED!?!?

On a more serious note:No, we'll just raid Activision with pitchforks and hold the CEO hostage. Also, if he gives us the modern Activision Crash and Spyro, it ain't gonna be pretty.

Message 4 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Spyro and Crash are the greatest video game characters of all time and deserve spots in this game. (Sarcasm)

Anyway with all seriousness at least understand why they want them in, I never had a PS1 and I can get where they're coming from, I may not agree with the way most of them go about it, but I do understand why they want those characters.
Message 5 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Oh_he_mad.jpg

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 6 of 9 (206 Views)
Sackboy
526 posts

Jan 23, 2013
so what youre saying is we should take all our rants to activision? Smiley Tongue
seriously though, it'll make me even more mad having the new versions than not having them at all. to me, spyro and crash are DEAD ever since the end of their PS1 games. I have played through all 8 of those original games countless times, yet i refuse to even touch a skylander

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! Smiley Happy

HTML tutorial

Message 7 of 9 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 23, 2013

why do psasbr need those characters? simple

because they were psone mascots and they have a HUGE fanbase, but unfortunely, naughty dog sold the rights to activision so they won't make it for this game

no one cares if you are annoyed or not, crash bandicoot and spyro the dragon are legends on playstation and they are probably the reason of why you have a ps3 now so SHUT THE **bleep** UP.

Message 8 of 9 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Breakdown96 wrote:

DID HE DIED!?!?

On a more serious note:No, we'll just raid Activision with pitchforks and hold the CEO hostage. Also, if he gives us the modern Activision Crash and Spyro, it ain't gonna be pretty.

And all he'll do is smile. Why? Because he has more money than you. And he will forever smile, for he will not abide by any man's law. Because he has more money. 

Bobby Kotick

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 9 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes