Oct 25 2012
By: yooobooyj Wastelander 756 posts

SB Should Thank Me For This lol

11 replies 360 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

So as some may know in school I've been hyping this game up like crazy to everyone (abusing my school reputation as class clown lol) and now my phones been blowing up with when does it come out, how do I pre-order, and will this game have more. So I counted on my phone and saw how much ppl left me texts of buying when released, or pre-orderings, and I counted. 

*drum roll*

26!!!

Plus the people at school who didn't text me but came up to me and told me 

18!!!

So I guess I've done my part for the games sales lol. 

My close friends gave me peception about the game and the only problems they had was 4 couldn't connect to players, and 2 thought Kratos was OP.

Though one thing 80% of those ppl asked was where Spyro, and Crash were suprisingly. I hate having to say they're not in, nut wait and see. Though 60% didn't understand or liked the roster (Calculating in my head).

All those percents are still planning on buying or looking into it but that was just their thoughts. You could say that they could've seen the beta and played it I didn't do anything but most of those ppl haven't been online in like 6 months on their profiles. Also even if some went online frequently they never touch the PS Store to try out demos. 

So I'd like to give my self a pat on the back, and if anyone have any questions about certain things people didn't like or wanted then just ask.

Message 1 of 12 (360 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Re: SB Should Thank Me For This lol

Oct 25, 2012
Cool story bro

Message 2 of 12 (343 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Kudos to you, word of mouth is easily the best way to get people to guy the game. My cross country team had a party at my dorm and we all took turns playing the beta and now most of them want to get the game and the captain actually bought a PS3 the next day so he can play All-Stars. Hopefully people do more stuff like this cause I'm pretty sure we all want this game to succeed.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 3 of 12 (323 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Cool story bro

Cole me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 4 of 12 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Good or evil cole you?

Message 5 of 12 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 25, 2012
i would do the same if i were still in school yet i still told family and freinds
Message 6 of 12 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Kudos to you, word of mouth is easily the best way to get people to guy the game. My cross country team had a party at my dorm and we all took turns playing the beta and now most of them want to get the game and the captain actually bought a PS3 the next day so he can play All-Stars. Hopefully people do more stuff like this cause I'm pretty sure we all want this game to succeed.

I agree, most people I told about this game's first comments were "what the heck did you just say." You could say that the beta could've brought people in a lot more then word of mouth but like I said some of the people I got to play the beta weren't online for like 6 months, or never goes on the PS Store to play demos. So I'd have to say kudos to both me and you for this.

Word of mouth FTW lol.

Message 7 of 12 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Good or evil cole you?

If your asking me this then I prefer Evil Cole. Most people I told of the game who knew of Cole said they'd prefer Evil Cole too. The ones who didn't know of him asked why there were 2 of him. Though you have to count that the people I'm talking to mostly play COD and nothing else so most don't know people like Sackboy, Cole, or Jak.

Message 8 of 12 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 25, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:
Good or evil cole you?

If your asking me this then I prefer Evil Cole. Most people I told of the game who knew of Cole said they'd prefer Evil Cole too. The ones who didn't know of him asked why there were 2 of him. Though you have to count that the people I'm talking to mostly play COD and nothing else so most don't know people like Sackboy, Cole, or Jak.

Was actually talking to the other dude

but how could they not know Jak and sackboy??

Message 9 of 12 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 25, 2012
I've got friends who play Call of Duty & FIFA almost exclusively, but they still recognise most of the well known characters i.e. Sackboy, Jak & Daxter, Cole etc. You don't need to have played the games to identify the characters and recognise their importance/popularity.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 10 of 12 (195 Views)
0 Likes