Jan 04 2013
By: Deev64 Splicer 57 posts

Ryu Hayabusa

4 replies 147 views Edited Jan 4, 2013
Question, do you think it would be realistic to put Ryu into All Stars in the future as a DLC character? Given how they did with the sword characters like Kratos and Raiden I fear he would be a bit overpowered, but I am surprised he wasn't in.
Message 1 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Ryu Hayabusa

Jan 4, 2013
I hope not..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Ah, that takes me back to the whole NeoGAF debacle with The_Mink, where Kat and Ryu were both rumored to be on-disc.  Those were the days. Smiley LOL

I haven't played Ninja Gaiden (aside from the really old NES game that I tried online), but Ryu looks cool to me.  I'd welcome any new DLC, really.

Message 3 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 4, 2013

He's probably less of a Playstation All-Star than Big Daddy given he's pretty much nuetral when it comes to the 1st party companies, his first game was in the arcades, he had a platformer remake on the NES that got 2 sequels, I believe he was on the Sega Master System at one point, he has the 3D games that started on the Xbox, then the 360 got the sequel, he got a DS game sometime later and as far as the Playstation side goes the only exclusive he's been in is any of the DOA games that were exclusive to a PS consol which is maybe one or two of them, yeah there's the Sigma games but those are just really good remakes.

If they're willing to have another pure guest character like Big Daddy then by all means I'd welcome Hayabusa but I very much doubt it.

Also if he does make it I'd imagine his moveset would be very similar to Toro and how Emmit is going to play where he would have stance changes, in Hayabusa's case he'd have some of his weapons to switch from.

Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jan 4, 2013

i think he would have the speed of Raiden but play more like Dante with the multi weapons SWORD,SCYTH and NUMCHUCKS

i would love it if this guy made it in and i hope he does

Ryu Hyabusa VS Genji or Goh from Shinobido

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes