Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Run and gun

Dec 10, 2012

I don't know what to tell you then? I play sweetooth and he is both slow and has a very short range and i get punished by both ranged characters and mid range melee and I still do alright. You don't think Drake's barrel isn't a problem for me either? The freaking hit box on that thing is like twice the size of the actual model. You just be a little more patient and wait for drake to start being predictable which they will. Barrel+plus run and gun is every drakes go to combo.

Message 21 of 73 (97 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Vehks wrote:

I don't know what to tell you then? I play sweetooth and he is both slow and has a very short range and i get punished by both ranged characters and mid range melee and I still do alright. You don't think Drake's barrel isn't a problem for me either? The freaking hit box on that thing is like twice the size of the actual model. You just be a little more patient and wait for drake to start being predictable which they will. Barrel+plus run and gun is every drakes go to combo.

Seriously.  If a Sweet  Tooth player can do alright against a mid range beast like Drake or Jak, then you can with any other character.  Sweet Tooth is exclusively short range.  He's complicated to play as against ranged characters.

Message 22 of 73 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Vehks your shotgun is now faster and longer ranged than radec's you do know? They upped sweettooth if you didn't know buddy.
Message 23 of 73 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 10, 2012
And don't say no cause I see sweettoothe 3x more than I did before this patch and when I performed my side square combo I came up short yet sweettooth blasted me across the map with his shot gun.
Message 24 of 73 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 10, 2012
@stelm
I know his character more than him and most likely yours also. You're insulting your own intelligence at this point.
Message 25 of 73 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Oh vehks they didn't buff sweettooth as much as fix him. He is now as he should have been first patch and don't see any reason he should be nerfed if you think I a qq whiner. I merely pointing out things so they (superbot) can view it and examine it also.
Message 26 of 73 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 10, 2012

So basically you are better than everyone else at every possible character? Also, offer no counter arguments other than 'you don't agree with me, therefor you are wrong'

Is that about the size of it?

Message 27 of 73 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 10, 2012
No I don't know how to "play" them. Knowing about a character and what it can do, and knowing how to play a character are two different things. Do not put words in my mouth if you are mad at facts.
Message 28 of 73 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

"I know his character more than him and most likely yours also."

That is a quote from your post. I'm not putting words in your mouth. That is exactly what you were basically saying.

Message 29 of 73 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Again I know more than him as I pointed out his buffs, which you seemed to have not noticed. As you said he is strictly close range. That is not the case and I already told you an example of my double square combo shotgun has less range then your sweettooth shotgun. So at this point I will assume you don't know how to read or have low critical thinking skills and walk away from this post and you.
Message 30 of 73 (59 Views)
0 Likes