Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Rumour: No reveals at EBGames Expo

Oct 4, 2012

Lost a little bit of the hype since the Sid guy said that there are no more announcements and the industry overreacted on that. Still, looking forward EBGames Expo

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 74 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 4, 2012

HabeeNo wrote:

Lost a little bit of the hype since the Sid guy said that there are no more announcements and the industry overreacted on that. Still, looking forward EBGames Expo

He never said there would be no more announcements.  What he said was that the launch roster has been revealed.  Meaning to me that every character that is available to play right from the get go is already announced. This doesn't mean there are no more characters.  In reality there are probably a couple more that we'll just have to unlock in the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 74 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I just hope Omar starts talking and giving us answers
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 74 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Oct 4, 2012

EmperorLawlight wrote:

That's all I remember from the top of my head. I do have another piece of information from him that I do not wish to share. Sorry to say that but I think it's best if I keep it to myself. My friends and I had a lot of fun. Feel free to ask me questions.

Then delete that. Get rid of it, if you didn't want anyone to know then you may as well not have posted that and have people wondering now.

On another note, How big is the Drake statue?

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 74 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I wasn't expecting any reveals anyway..but it would be nice to see some new characters..

I have to say though im happy with the 20 characters we have :smileyhappy:
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 74 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 4, 2012
not revealing would be really stupid
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 74 (258 Views)
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 4, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

EmperorLawlight wrote:

That's all I remember from the top of my head. I do have another piece of information from him that I do not wish to share. Sorry to say that but I think it's best if I keep it to myself. My friends and I had a lot of fun. Feel free to ask me questions.

Then delete that. Get rid of it, if you didn't want anyone to know then you may as well not have posted that and have people wondering now.

On another note, How big is the Drake statue?

Eh I it's to late now. And the Drake statue is the same on from the U3 collection.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 74 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I am now ok with 2 coles since superbot had no choice in the matter, what does get e is sucker punch cocky nature why do they think they deserve 2 characters over every other franchise? Infamous is a awesome game but so is ratchet and jaks game.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 74 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Didn't clockwork post a tweet saying he was in Toronto? Plus EB games expo is in Australia, so color me a little skeptical.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 74 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 4, 2012

CutiePatutiee wrote:
I'm still here, and I'm still not going to get the game unless I see Crash, once he's announced or leaked I'll buy the game.

Also, they said that all twenty characters are unlocked from the start? So they only have four-eight unlock-able characters.

Wow seriously? You don't care if the game is fun, one of the best games this year, or if it is jam packed full of content? You only will get the game if one specific character is in it? In that case you aren't really a big fan of playstation and you probably wouldn't enjoy this game anyway I guess. I'm sorry

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 74 (127 Views)
0 Likes