not almost I did

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 21 of 74 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
497 posts

Re: Rumour: No reveals at EBGames Expo

Oct 4, 2012

Crap, I really wanted those playing cards if its EU only, looks like I will have to buy them off someone on Ebay haha

Thanks for the info, most of it was good to hear, except well obviously the no character announcements. But they have like what 5 panels at EB? What are they going to talk about or show? *fingers crossed for some kind of single player information*

photo Deadpool_zpsa17e78d8.gif
Message 22 of 74 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I will always say that the roster could be better but the game is still good regardless.

It's gonna take some time to get my friends to warmup to new Dante since their strongly against him, but I'll try my best. Man I hate that Dante is in this so much, he's the main reason my friends are laughing at this game. Raiden also since one of my friends are a HUGE mgs fan.

Message 23 of 74 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Hope the online trophies are easy enough for a beginner or I'll never get Plat on this game. 

Hm. Well, we'll see this Friday (or tomorrow for most of us) if they'll reveal anything new or repeat everything you said about what's in-game and what's not.

Message 24 of 74 (370 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 4, 2012
hype sint fading
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 25 of 74 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 4, 2012

PandaPudding wrote:

Hope the online trophies are easy enough for a beginner or I'll never get Plat on this game. 

Hm. Well, we'll see this Friday (or tomorrow for most of us) if they'll reveal anything new or repeat everything you said about what's in-game and what's not.

yeah :/ hopefully its only like "win 25 battles online' stuff like that, would hate for it to be like "win 100 battles in a row" like a lot of games have it. Maybe the trophies can be done in multiplayer too, who knows.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 26 of 74 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Alright then so first 20 unlockable then unlockable characters hmm so then since they wont be revealing any new characters i wonder why they havent began advertising the game a little bit more like on t.v or in movie theatres i saw the new dmc trailer at the movies and that game comes out next year all stars is in one month.
Message 27 of 74 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PandaPudding wrote:

yeah :/ hopefully its only like "win 25 battles online' stuff like that, would hate for it to be like "win 100 battles in a row" like a lot of games have it. Maybe the trophies can be done in multiplayer too, who knows.

oh **bleep** that dude....

Play For Fun!
Message 28 of 74 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 4, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Alright then so first 20 unlockable then unlockable characters hmm so then since they wont be revealing any new characters i wonder why they havent began advertising the game a little bit more like on t.v or in movie theatres i saw the new dmc trailer at the movies and that game comes out next year all stars is in one month.

rustyrue3117 wrote:

more like a month and three weeks or so

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 29 of 74 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 4, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

PandaPudding wrote:

I would cry if it was 100. 

Message 30 of 74 (338 Views)
0 Likes