Apr 20 2017
By: Duck_mann86 Splicer 45 posts

Rumor via 4chan suggests that another All-Stars is on it's way.

7 replies 290 views Edited 2 weeks ago

https://geekreply.com/geek-culture/gaming-geek-culture/2017/04/20/playstation-stars-battle-royale-se...

I'll just copy and paster the 4Chan post. 

"Sony is making another 2D 4-player brawler that will be released in 2018. The game is keeping the All-Stars name and will be showcased in the game.

-The base roster will have 30+ characters and 20+ stages.
-Crash, Spyro and Lara Croft will all feature, and yes even though Cloud was in Smash Bros. he is going to be in this game.
-Due to Kojima now partnering with Sony, there will be no involvement from Konami
-Game will feature a ton of customization options for characters, kind of like what Injustice 2 is doing but they are only for cosmetic reasons.
-Online will feature King of the Hill, ranked 1v1 mode, spectator mode etc.
=There will be a ton of more items, including an item that summons other PS characters like the Assist Trophy in Smash
-The combat will be different than in the first game, supers won`t be the only way to kill.

That`s all I`ll say for now, expect it to be revealed this year. I can tell you will hear about a new trademark filing for the PlayStation All-Stars name in the coming month. Till then, have fun!"

To me this sounds way too good to be true. But one thing I hope this does is bring back the excitement for a sequel. 

Message 1 of 8 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Re: Rumor via 4chan suggests that another All-Stars is on it's way.

2 weeks ago

Yeah i was just about to post that to here too xD

at first i got bit pumped up, but then i relised that it may indeed be too good to be true due to the false rumors in the past such as someone post fake screen title of round 2 for E3 2015. I think It's best to pretend for now think its another fake for temperarly until we get more information later on. 

Message 2 of 8 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

2 weeks ago

yep as i figured, its another fake 

youll find it here

https://www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Message 3 of 8 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
45 posts

2 weeks ago

So how does it prove that it's fake precisely, other than it being a 4chan post?

Message 4 of 8 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1234 posts

2 days ago

The Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft & Cloud part makes it sound crazy fake, the list reads like fan fiction. Would be cool if it's true, but I really doubt it is.

Message 5 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Yesterday
Message 6 of 8 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Yesterday

That arricle was whatever, didn't really prove that the 4chan leak was false. Plus that guy seems to have a grudge against the game already lol.

That PlayStation All-Stars Stadium image on GAF was interesting. But probably fake, at least people are excited about another All-Stars again. 

Message 7 of 8 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

[ Edited ]
Yesterday

CressOfLight wrote:

just found another thing http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/04/this_isnt_your_first_look_at_a_playstation_all-stars_sequel

Making it like an Arc System Works game? Really? How did he come up with such a terrible idea like that?

It's hard to believe how some people say that it should just drop the four player party fighter style for a more traditional fighting game style as if that makes any sense (in which it doesn't). It should always be a four player style game. Nobody wants a downgrade.

Anyway, none of this is convincing and I'll just wait until E3 to see if they show something then.

photo ps_x_nintendo__super_smash_bros_all_stars_banner_by_leehatake93-d7xemvu_zps79773a33.png

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/856602_344020822380348_166790138_o.jpg
Message 8 of 8 (50 Views)