Highlighted
Jul 11 2012
By: cooldudematt Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Rumor: Ezio Auditore and Rayman All Stars ?

56 replies 3542 views Edited Jul 11, 2012

I would just like to say this before hand but don't be annoyed that I have posted here as I didn't know where to post. So anyway to the news, Today I went to my local Game store and they were having an Assassin's Creed 3 Demo Day with an actual Ubisoft Representitive; So I thought I would find out some information. I brought up Playstation All Stars and he was trying to avoid the question by saying No Comment but I did eventually get an answer after asking if Ubisoft characters like Ezio and Rayman would make it, to which he replied and I Quote "I don't know for sure but Ubisoft has had a long and happy friendship with Sony and Playstation, So it is a huge possibility they will make it." He also said that Connor Kenway would Not make the Playstation All Stars as he is still a relatively new character. He also confirmed a few other Assassin's Creed Questions saying there will be more games after 3 because it is Ubisoft's most popular franchise, Desmond will play a big part in AC3 and Michael Fassbender has apparently signed on to play Desmond Miles on the big screen while the guy who voiced Altair is trying to get involved with the film. So what do you guys think? Happy Speculation Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 57 (3,542 Views)
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Re: Rumor: Ezio Auditore and Rayman All Stars ?

Jul 11, 2012

Ubisoft does seem to have a pretty good relationship with Sony so I wouldn't rule them out. It would be great to have both of them, that's for sure.

Message 2 of 57 (3,536 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

This has actual information in it, so don't feel bad about making a thread.

You're not making a "OMG THESE ARE/COULD BE IN THE GAME!"

You have something to back it up, which is pretty cool to hear. I was expecting Rayman in there, somewhere, somehow. So this just makes me a bit more excited Smiley Happy Thanks for the info! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 57 (3,518 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Jul 11, 2012

I just watched a playstation video from the ceo guy and ubisoft with assasins creed was there and it was funny cause sony and ubisoft are like best friends lol so i think hell be in it

Photobucket
Omars hand is a DOLPHIN
Message 4 of 57 (3,495 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Yeah I think a Ubisoft will have a character in this but I think it will be only 1 because I don't think they'll have two for a company.

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 5 of 57 (3,487 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Real_Radec13 wrote:

Yeah I think a Ubisoft will have a character in this but I think it will be only 1 because I don't think they'll have two for a company.

By those standards that means both Crash and Spyro wont be in together, and multiple ff characters wont make it in.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 6 of 57 (3,476 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Oh **bleep** totally forgot about them. Well then ignore what I said, the more characters the better!

Abe for All-Stars!!!
Message 7 of 57 (3,462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

Real_Radec13 wrote:

By those standards that means both Crash and Spyro wont be in together, and multiple ff characters wont make it in.

O_O

This cannot be!

Message 8 of 57 (3,461 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 11, 2012

Also, since I'm assuming these character get stages. Do you really think that they would mix their stages with games from another company? Thats why I am thinking we will probably get two character from some of the companies who wouldn't agree to mix stages.

Message 9 of 57 (3,455 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

Great info, just wish it was not all in bold.

sirdan cropwidth="500" height="200">
Message 10 of 57 (3,421 Views)
0 Likes