Oct 3, 2012

no. in the past when he hacked the first beta he found half finished code for
Big Boss
Cloud
Ryu (street fighter)
Kat
Crash
Sora

so....so far hes hinted at them all. Most people didnt see him say he found that code, and had assumed he would forget about sora/ryu. if he hints at ryu than either hes trying to make it look realistic like he found those characters finished, or something else. Also he hinted at wander and PG recently said he found out the last few characters (wander and ezio since hes hinting at them like crazy)

Final roster:

Ezio
Wander
Big Boss
Cloud
Ryu (street fighter)
Kat
Crash
Sora

possibly?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 25 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Rumbalumba blocked me on Youtube...

Oct 3, 2012

link3249 wrote:

This guy sounds really fishy to me. I'm pretty sure if some other hacker did hack the beta and found the stuff that this guys is hinting at, wouldn't it have been some groundbreaking news?

3 people hacked the original beta. they all found code for sora and big boss. It was half finished (at thetime they assumed superbot scrapped the characters), but rumba said he also found the other 4 i listed. Which was only a few lines of code. so its possible this isnt him trolling, but also possible it is. its now 50/50

Message 12 of 25 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Connor is more likely.
Message 13 of 25 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Connor is more likely.

thats not true at all. the ezio trilogy was just announced as a playstation exclusive (and idk why) but it was huge news.

Message 14 of 25 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 3, 2012
In Paul's email didn't it say Connor was most likely?
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 15 of 25 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Derek1271996 wrote:

So on Rumba's video "MicKey", which people are currently discussing as a possible hint towards Mortal Kombat or Sora, I commented and said something along the lines of "It cant be sora, Disney's too protective blahblahblah. Can't be MK because I doubt they're going to have another fighting game rep blahblahblah, so I'm just going to assume you're trolling"

He removed my comment after I rewatched the video to look for any more clues. So I tried leaving another comment but it turns out he blocked me.

Seems like something a troll would do when he doesn't want to get caught. Rumba is a troll.

So you called the guy a troll, he blocked you, and now you go to the forums to rant about how unjust he was? LOL.

Message 16 of 25 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:
In Paul's email didn't it say Connor was most likely?

He did, but they couldve agreed on ezio (first it speaks more to people who already know him as a character) and second because of the ezio trilogy.

Message 17 of 25 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

link3249 wrote:

This guy sounds really fishy to me. I'm pretty sure if some other hacker did hack the beta and found the stuff that this guys is hinting at, wouldn't it have been some groundbreaking news?

3 people hacked the original beta. they all found code for sora and big boss. It was half finished (at thetime they assumed superbot scrapped the characters), but rumba said he also found the other 4 i listed. Which was only a few lines of code. so its possible this isnt him trolling, but also possible it is. its now 50/50

Where was I when this happened? How could I have missed something like that!

Message 18 of 25 (94 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 3, 2012

link3249 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

link3249 wrote:

when what happened? o.0 the original beta hack? that happened back when the 20 characters we know of now were leaked.

Message 19 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Oct 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

link3249 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

link3249 wrote:

when what happened? o.0 the original beta hack? that happened back when the 20 characters we know of now were leaked.

That multiple people found codes for Sora, Big Boss etc.! Can you give me a source?

Message 20 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes