Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

XD 

I didnt watch the whole video, but were was snakes hint?


Well this video is another elmo song this time he's singing about how he is a cloud....

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 11 of 25 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/09/2012
Offline
1535 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

XD 

I didnt watch the whole video, but were was snakes hint?


Well this video is another elmo song this time he's singing about how he is a cloud....

 


...But were was snakes hint? Smiley Tongue

Or is it a different video?




Message 12 of 25 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

XD 

I didnt watch the whole video, but were was snakes hint?


Well this video is another elmo song this time he's singing about how he is a cloud....

 


...But were was snakes hint? Smiley Tongue

Or is it a different video?


Ya there is another video called shifting gears that hints snake.  Some people are saying that the band is australlian so it could be hinting Crash.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 13 of 25 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

o yea, he is a 100% legitamit source lmaoo

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 14 of 25 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/22/2011
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

Young_Guns_3 wrote:

XD 

I didnt watch the whole video, but were was snakes hint?


Well this video is another elmo song this time he's singing about how he is a cloud....

 


...But were was snakes hint? Smiley Tongue

Or is it a different video?


Ya there is another video called shifting gears that hints snake.  Some people are saying that the band is australlian so it could be hinting Crash.

 


 

 

Dood, that's from Gran Turismo.

Message 15 of 25 (205 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012
Something interesting I noticed. He made the shifting gears video unavailable on mobile.
Also, how is the shifting gears video a Snake hint? PNAU is an Australian group, so that hints at Crash, but the song appears in Gran Turismo. Where is the connection to Snake?
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 16 of 25 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

Metal Gear? Shifting Gears?

Message 17 of 25 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
174 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

This leak is real?

 

cloud leaked.PNG

Message 18 of 25 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
4120 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

L-HackSponge-P wrote:

This leak is real?

 

cloud leaked.PNG


Brown furry elephant thing confirmed for all stars

Message 19 of 25 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Online
5278 posts
 

Re: RumbaLumba new Cloud and Snake hints

Oct 2, 2012

khknight wrote:

L-HackSponge-P wrote:

This leak is real?

 

cloud leaked.PNG


Brown furry elephant thing confirmed for all stars


hmm noe its bugs me what is its name I know its either a muppet or on sesame street but I just can't remember its name

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 20 of 25 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes