Dec 01 2012
By: Kyatzu First Son 30 posts

Router settings suggestion

[ Edited ]
3 replies 88 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

I 've finally solved the connection issues that kept plaguing my online experience by changing my provider and drastically improving my connection, but I think I've encountered another issue.

PC works perfectly, download speed values are doubled and even every other PS3 game's online experience is now almost perfect.

I'm playing in these days Resident Evil 6 and I'm noticing a seameless experience between offline and online play. I'm not even able to spot the differences anymore!

All-stars. of course, is still giving me nightmares. The connection errors are now gone, but since I've changed my router, I'm not able to physically see the other players, i.e. every game has at least an invisible player!
 I'm not even able to join a friend's private sessions that I could join when I had connection issues.

It sounds like it's some sort of incompatibility with the new connection. Is anyone able to help me?

To get this started, it's a wired connection with disabled firewalls.

Ty for the help, I want to play this badly.

Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
30 posts

Re: Router settings suggestion

Dec 2, 2012

Up. I really need your help. PSASBR is unplayable as of now.

Message 2 of 4 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Dec 2, 2012

You can never fix all the issues, Its just the games bugs, I have the best nat type and the fastest internet all just for gaming and I still get kinks with this game.

Do you have the fastest internet from this new provider?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Yeah, it's the fastest internet available here in Italy.

And by the way, I've noticed that people who happen to have a slower connection are able to play this just fine. It just doesnt' make any sense.
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes