Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012

There's loads of characters on here he didn't mention. How is this the same list? This is just like any wish list that people make on PASBR forums hourly.

Message 41 of 55 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
This has probably been mentioned, but that isn't the list PG posted. This one has Spyro, Ico, Dart, and Old Snake. PG's list is different, but not by much.

This actually is the exact list that PG posted, and that's why it's so odd.  In Paul Gale's article it states that he was informed that Crash, Cloud, Old Snake, and Wander were in the game and that Kat and Connor were possibilities for DLC.  He then mentioned, at the very end, that he was also aware of some characters that were initially going to be in the game but appear to be scrapped including Spyro, Dart, Ico, and either Ryu or Chun-Li.  Read his article again if you want to see it: http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/10/10/here-is-the-unedited-e-mail-that-paul-gale-network-sent-t...

Message 42 of 55 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2202 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Actually Paul said that crash cloud old snake and wander we're in and that he wasn't sure about the inclusion of Spyro dart chun Li and Ico so he assumed that they were scrapped.  And the thing that make this list more believable is that in the interview yesterday Omar confirmed that no characters were dropped

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 43 of 55 (247 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 12, 2012

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Actually Paul said that crash cloud old snake and wander we're in and that he wasn't sure about the inclusion of Spyro dart chun Li and Ico so he assumed that they were scrapped.  And the thing that make this list more believable is that in the interview yesterday Omar confirmed that no characters were dropped

paul said they were considered and omar probably meant if they had models but were cut. Which leaves speculation on this model....

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/122/1224051/yorda_1335824552.jpg

Message 44 of 55 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Oct 12, 2012

x6McLovin9x wrote:

The **bleep** at SuperBot that wanted Chun-li in the game should be shot...

The team is made up of people who worked on street fighter..

Chun Li was requested by tons of fans while this game was still "Title Fight"

I think it would have been pretty **bleep** cool if they got Chun Li and Scorpion. This would be like a mini Tekken vs. Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat.

Message 45 of 55 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
933 posts

Oct 13, 2012
That's interesting, but this one has Spyro, so I'll hold out for this one...
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 46 of 55 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Sohail, PG has been right the majority of the time. He has credibility. It's worth it to say that if he was given information that he passed on to us we should consider it. SB did actually talk to PG in the texts. They don't have the rights to say do/don't reveal. If you have a problem with his personality that's your beef but his info is very accurate. SB went from seeming like there was a lot more to 20. I believe it was "the beta doesn't represent the whole roster" that particularly throws this off. I definitely think those characters, atleast most of them, were not finished and are pushed to DLC. 

Message 47 of 55 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 13, 2012
the list is the same with characters that gale said was dropped later on the list.

here is the possibilities now,

1. both are legit
2. both have same source
3. both are paul gale and legit
4. both are paul gale and fake

here is an interesting tidbits pointing to it being number 4

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64003864?page=8
the post a min after suggest that paul gale should come under another name to post the roster.

"There is a Shadow of the Colossus rep of the third colossi in the background of the LocoRoco stage. Blasto's gun is a item/weapon in the game." he posted this in
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64003864?page=6

if this was paul gale and is in fact proven that his roster is fake this could be enough evidence that the bribe theory is infact true and would explain why kat loco roco and the website leak was so detailed since I am sure he knows photoshop pretty well.

Photobucket
Message 48 of 55 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Seeing that the roster was posted by some random person on the internet, I'm calling shenanigans on Paul Gale for the first time.

Message 49 of 55 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 13, 2012
also he claims clayipso is the final boss and omar already said the boss is not evil
Photobucket
Message 50 of 55 (59 Views)
0 Likes