Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I don't understand the question ? No major gaming site has posted any articles based on Paul Gale or his information...ever. If they don't know about him, then that could be the reason. Some (like IGN) know about him, but never write articles about him. That could be for a number of reasons, including they might not believe in him, same as me.

Didn't they report on "title fight". i'm pretty sure they did... not 100% sure though.

ハマり度MAX!!
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 55 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012
There's a difference between talking about what they've seen (which SuperBot invite them to do personally) and talking about Paul Gale. Stop with your d*** conspiracies and speculation. No one gives a s*** about Paul Gale, he's not that inportant. SuperBot has never replied to his emails, or ever tried to stop him (don't give me the 'but there trying find his source' bulls***). Just wait and see what happens.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 55 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
and stargateheaven, they did, but they did it months later when there were other sources of information including the leaked PSABR survey.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 55 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Chun-Li would be an allstar over Ryu?
smh
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 55 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
There's a difference between talking about what they've seen (which SuperBot invite them to do personally) and talking about Paul Gale. Stop with your d*** conspiracies and speculation. No one gives a s*** about Paul Gale, he's not that inportant. SuperBot has never replied to his emails, or ever tried to stop him (don't give me the 'but there trying find his source' bulls***). Just wait and see what happens.

could you do us a favour and stop shoving your opinions down our throats? People can think What they please **bleep**

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 55 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Oct 12, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
Chun-Li would be an allstar over Ryu?
smh

They're both crap characters who should never have been spoken of inside the SuperBot office.....

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 55 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Seriously? Crap characters? Street fighter introduced Omar to fighting games. If that game didn't exist, this game probably wouldn't either. Or at least it would be in a very different from

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 55 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
You want to think for yourself ? Then think to yourself. I'm as eager for news as much as the next guy, but the constant bs that gets posted around here astounds me. Seth Killian didn't at a word when Crash was brought up in an interview, you wanna make s*** out of nothing, go ahead. Share your brilliant opinion about that. The logic of some people on here makes me think some of you are 14 year olds.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 55 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You want to think for yourself ? Then think to yourself. I'm as eager for news as much as the next guy, but the constant bs that gets posted around here astounds me. Seth Killian didn't at a word when Crash was brought up in an interview, you wanna make s*** out of nothing, go ahead. Share your brilliant opinion about that. The logic of some people on here makes me think some of you are 14 year olds.

yea i will think that if i like. I just dont see how its any of your concern? Maybe people on here are 14, but to be honest they sound better than you, a disgruntled 20 year old with nothing more to do on a friday Night than to spit on a bunch of peoples speculations.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 55 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
You sure do sound better. You hear something stupid and you join in instead of thinking logically. I'd rather come across as a jacka** and argue the logical opinion so that if these speculations turn out to be false, you won't have hundreds of people going on a rage as if Omar Kendall personally told you any of these characters are in.

No expectations > Crazy speculation
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 55 (195 Views)
0 Likes