Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012

The only characters missing from that lineup are Kat and Ezio/Connor.  I guess it could make sense, because Kat wasn't really considered until the developers saw her gaining unexpectedly high fan support, and the Assassin's Creed rep hadn't been decided yet.

IDEALLY, I would love to see the roster as it is on that page, with Kat and Ezio/Connor as DLC.  That would round it off as a perfect 30. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (398 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Re: Roster list Paul recently revealed was already revealed by some other poster over a month ago...

Oct 12, 2012
thats true for ico but i thought he mentioned spyro... dlc i think
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Gorgeous_Black wrote:
He never said anything about spyro dart or ico

Yeah he did, if you don't remember he said they were considered for the game and he wasn't sure what their current standing was, but he assumed they had been cut, 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Be still my heart....I also read on the other forum that an article referencing Paul Gale's newest post was taken down from the n4g website...

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/t689-reference-of-paul-gale-reveal-taken-down-from-n4g

And isn't weird that no other website's have even mentioned PG's post? It seems like sites like IGN jump on any sort of interesting video game related news even if it's not true. What is going on?! Either way, I put my preorder down today so if it's 20 characters only so be it, but it's really hard not to get my hopes up with all this speculation.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 12, 2012
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG. IM THE SOURCE... PG IS A PHUNKIN FRUITCAKE. THAT MORON GOT ME FIRED. I TOLD HIM TO ZIP IT BUT HE PERSISTED. I WAS HIS FRIEND FOR 10 YEARS AND HE DID THIS TO ME FOR LETTING HIM IN A PROJECT I WAS DOING. HE DOESN'T CARE. T_T
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
I don't think any major gaming website has ever published articles based on info provided by Paul Gale.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Oct 12, 2012
If true, hype back on?
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Oct 12, 2012

harms64 wrote:
Be still my heart....I also read on the other forum that an article referencing Paul Gale's newest post was taken down from the n4g website...

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/t689-reference-of-paul-gale-reveal-taken-down-from-n4g

And isn't weird that no other website's have even mentioned PG's post? It seems like sites like IGN jump on any sort of interesting video game related news even if it's not true. What is going on?! Either way, I put my preorder down today so if it's 20 characters only so be it, but it's really hard not to get my hopes up with all this speculation.

well colin from IGN has seen the full product, and isnt it weird they mentioned the 20 only characters than nothing at all besides that?

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 12, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I don't think any major gaming website has ever published articles based on info provided by Paul Gale.

Good point, just got caught up in this speculation I guess haha

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 55 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Understandable lol, but people don't look into this too much. Just wait and see what happens.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 55 (293 Views)
0 Likes